...Please Killua...

Here's a little background of the story, since it's 20 years later gon and killua are both 34. Anyways this story is a story I started from tiktok my user, illumis...waifu. So here is the wattpad version!

~Gon's POV~
I was just walking along the sidewalk heading to get a new movie I saw in a YouTube video. But in the distance I could see a man that looked my age with white hair, blue eyes, well you could say he looked like killua. I thought about it for a while, should I walk up to him to see a bit better? What if he's not killua then that would be so awkward. You know what... screw it, I need to know if he's killua.

~Killua's POV~
I was taking a walk around town, until I felt a very powerful presence behind me. Of course I get suspicious, so I start to walk faster but before I could I felt a tap on my shoulder. I swiftly turn around to see a man that looked around the same age as me. He had spiky green hair, and green eyes before I could say anything he jumps up into the air and gets really excited, or happy. "KILLUA IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE HAVE SEEN EACHOTHER". Then he gives me a huge hug my eyes widen, "Do I know you? And how do you know my name..".

~Gon's POV~
"Do I know you? And how do you know my name..". When Killua said that my smile disappeared and turned into a sad or confused face. "It's me Gon!.. Don't you remember me killua?..". I say as I let him go "I don't know a Gon" he says "B-but we were best friends". "I'm not allowed to have best friends liar, seriously who are you?". I could feel myself tearing up when he said that, "you must really not remember.. huh". I felt a tear run down my cheek.

~Killua's POV~
"Remember what? A strange man I don't know walk up to me saying my name? And saying we were best friends!?" I could see the man tearing up, he goes to the ground and starts to sob. I didn't know what to do at that moment, but his aura felt familiar.. very familiar. "You know what maybe you got the wrong person. Maybe the person has the same name as me?" I say. "No killua, I know it's you and that you would never forget me. Someone must have done this to you.. whoever it is I'm going to find them.. and kill them"

__________________
AH I FELT LIKE I DID SO BAD ;-;. Sorry this is kinda short LOL but I'll try to make the next chapter longer. If I made a mistake PlEaSe LEt Me KnOw In ThE cOmMeNtS ;-;