Ch 1 It started at an airport

'Im fine. Just waiting. Told you I'd be too early'
I text my mom.
She told me to leave at 5:20 in the morning and my plane to LA doesn't board till 6:56
It's only 5:29
"Hey!" The kid next to me says.
"Hi?" I say questionably since I don't know him.
He smiles (a really hot smile) and says "Im Cole. Where you headed?"
"Ummm, ya I don't know you." I reply.
"I know. That's kind of why I told you my name." He laughs a bit. (He's got a cute laugh) "You gonna tell me yours?"
I smile for some odd reason. I actually look at him and oh my god. "I take that back. I do know you."
He gives me a confused look then goes "Ohhhh. Yea." And laughs.
I laugh too. "I'm Ally." I smile.
"Well, since you do know me, you must know the other idiots." He points to Gabe and Dana who are messing around with a cart of merchantdise.
"Yep. Their not completely idiots at least." I say and let out a laugh. "You going back to LA then?"
"Yea. That's probably not where you're going, is it?"
"Weeeeeeellll...."
"No way! that's awesome! Can I sit with you on the plane?" He carefully asks his question.
I laugh. "Ya. Sure."
It's Cole Pendery, so yes. But the thing is, why does he want to? He did kind of just break up with his girlfriend Cassidy so maybe its just a fase. But I'll take it.
"Hey the flight doesn't leave till 6:56 so you wanna go explore?"
I shrug.
He quickly gets up and then offers me a hand up.
I stand up on my own. I know its a nice thing but, to me its just saying that men think that we need their help for everything.
Our exploring was goofing around and messing with stuff. Then when Dana came along we had found this long hallway. There was a bunch of doors. One was a woman's and one was a mans bathroom. The sighs to tell them apart was just computer paper taped to it. Cole told Dana to switch them, and he did. Cole even made a Vine out of it. I tried not laughing in the background.
But anyways, we had fun.