022┇hwang haemin

Chapter 022 : hwang haemin
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yang Jungwon's P.O.V.

Mr. Lee was discussing in front of the class and not a single student was listening, well except for Sunoo. It was getting boring so I raised my hand.

"Yes mr. Yang?"

"May I go to the bathroom sir?" I asked.

He nodded. "You may."

I stood up and headed towards the door. I could hear mr. Lee continued his discussion when I stepped out of the room.

Now where should I stay for a while?

I wondered around the hallways then I saw the science lab. People rarely come here, they would only visit this place if they need to take some equipments to be used.

I entered not forgetting to place back the chair by the door. I walked towards the back of the room and sat on the table by the window.

Looking down through the window, I saw some students skipping class and smoking.

"They'll get expelled if someone saw them.." I whispered to myself.

I was just looking out the window watching birds as they flew by when I heard a familiar voice.

"Now where is it?"

My eyes widened not expecting her to be here.

What is she doing here?

When she saw me her eyes widened and I saw how she jumped back a little.

Cute.

"You scared me!" She said while a hand is placed on her chest. "Why are you here?"

"Oh Min.. hi.."

"Why are you here?" She asked again.

I rubbed my nape and looked away. "I'm skipping class.. haha.."

Just great Jungwon.. now she'll think you're a bad student.

"Ohhh.." She nodded. "Do you perhaps know where the beaker is stored at?"

"Yeah." I said and opened one of the drawers. I took one beaker and handed it to her. "Here.."

She took it and smiled. "Thanks Jungwon.."

"Welcome." I smiled back.

I'm actually having a conversation with Min! Okay keep your cool Jungwon.

"Now the next one is.." She said and walked towards the table where a book is placed at. "..spatula"

Spatula?

I opened a drawer by my left side and took one spatula out.

"Jungwon do you—"

She didn't had a chance to finish her sentence when I handed her the spatula. She took it and smiled. "Thanks."

I nodded and sat down on the table accidentally knocking her book down on the floor.

"Oh sorry.." I said and reached down to pick up her book.

I was about to place it back on the table when I saw the name written on the front page.

Hwang Haemin?

"Jungwon?" She asked. "Everything okay?"

"Huh?" I placed the book back on the table. "Yeah."

Hwang?

She started to open her book again when I noticed something.

Oh no..

"Uhm Min?" I called out.

"Yeah?" I felt her looked up at me. "What is it?"

"Did you move the chair away from the door?"

–––

a/n

hmu on twitter: peachysunooz ; tiktok: pchysnz