"Where are you going piggie? ^^"

"Why are we doing this again?" Canada asked.
"To learn more about the bloody git.", "I agree with Angleterre."

"But isn't this a bit too much, I mean, he is still just a young boy." Finland argued.

"We've all been through this, him being young doesn't stop anything, Aru." China stated.

Canada sighed and prayed for his brother that night for what would come towards him.

||Time Skip||

America woke up early that morning with a rather joyful mood, he went down stairs to greet his children and tended to the younger ones before he left for the meeting.

He arrived 5 minutes early and decided to head in.

America opened the door to find the axis and allies already there, of course by "opening" him, kicking the door down and screaming with no mercy "The Hero is Here".

He realized how thick the tension was in the room and decided to play it off as if he didn't notice it, after a while country's started to eye each other and he started to get suspicious of the other Countries. America started having a urge to run out of the room as fast as he could and before he could consider that option Germany spoke in a less confident tone, "Um.., greetings countries, uh, we should start presentations now.".

America started to realize that none of the Countries were bickering or spouting nonsense about off topic stuff. What really weirded him out was the fact France and England were talking and seemed to be enjoying it. That's when it clicked and he knew that there was something that he didn't know that they did. I mean-

Even the Commie Bastard wasn't as cheerful and creepy as he normally is!!!

But that isn't the point all he knew was that his instincts were shouting at him and urging him to leave...

Right Now.

He started to get up and collect his things while a Country was about to present his presentation. (Not that really we're going to be serious about it)

He started to walk towards the door when Russia decided to speak,

"And where do you think you're going little Capitalist Pig?"

He blocked the door with his pipe.

"Last time I checked, you're not going anywhere little pig..."