■ 7 ■

"This better be important," I heard my sister groan through her front door before opening it, "What." she asked, clearly annoyed, at the sight of my face.

"I need your help," I mumbled, looking down.

"Oh, is that so?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

I looked at her and I envied her so much. It was 8 in the morning and she looked absolutely stunning. She had a pink robe and her hair was still perfectly curled from last night. This is exactly why I needed her help. I had to be ready in less than an hour, and I wanted to look presentable for Martin and his manager. I wanted to make a good impression, at least.
I didn't know what to wear, because I didn't want to seem like I was trying too hard, but I also didn't want to seem like I hadn't even tried at all like most days.

"I don't know what to wear," I sighed, walking inside her room without her permission.

"Oh, so you are going to eat breakfast with Garrix, Ryan was right!" she exclaimed, closing the door behind me. I'm actually surprised she let me in.

"Yeah..." I trailed off, defeated. "Speaking of Ryan, where is he?" I asked, looking around her room.

"He's in the shower,"

I nodded, as I sat on their bed.

"Please help me?" I awkwardly smiled. I wasn't used to asking for her help, I'm always scared of how she'll respond, because she either will have a boost of self-confidence, more than she already has, or she'll refuse.

"I understand why you came to me for this kind of help, because you do need it," she said, scanning my outfit, "So, if I let you borrow some of my clothes, you have to promise not to ruin them, or I'll make you pay for them," she warned, opening her suitcase.

"Deal!" I squealed, making my way next to her.

I was shocked that my sister didn't mind me borrowing her clothes. Usually she doesn't even let me touch them. I didn't know what was happening between us right now, but I was enjoying it and it felt like I had a sister for once. 

She first took out a white piece of fabric, and I wasn't sure what it was. She unfolded it and rested it on my body, tilting her head slightly to the right. She was concentrated. I looked down and noticed it was a dress and immediately felt a little uncomfortable. It was really short, just like the rest of her dresses and it looked extremely small.

"Too dressy?" she asked, looking up from the dress to meet my confused expression.

I nodded and she agreed, putting the dress back in its original place in the suitcase.

"Hmm..." she trailed off, staring at the content of her suitcase, "Oh! how about this?" she asked, taking out two pieces of clothing.

In her right hand was a black skater skirt with tiny white flowers on it and in her left one was a white crop top that matched some of the colours on the skirts. It was simple, but I liked it.

I nodded and she gave them to me, smiling.

"I'll be right back," I smiled, heading towards my room to try it on.

I scanned my reflection in the mirror and to my surprise I was pretty happy with how it looked. The skirt wasn't too short, it was still pretty short, but it wasn't that bad. The crop top was a little bit big for me, but it still looked fine. I grabbed my sunglasses, my bag and my sneakers and knocked on her door to show her the final result.

She opened it and gasped, scanning me up and down.

"Wow! I love what you're wearing!" she teased, giggling, "You look good, really!" she smiled.

"Thank you, I couldn't have done it without you, you know?" I said, smiling wider.

"Yes, I know, I'm pretty awesome," she laughed, but immediately stopped laughing as her gaze landed on my feet. "Converse? Really, Mel?" she rolled her eyes, leaning on the door frame.

"I know, but I'm wearing a skirt, that's a first for me," I chuckled, looking down at my outfit. 

"You're right, go now, we wouldn't want Garrix to wait, now would we?" she winked, playing with one of her curls.
"Stop it," I chuckled, looking down, "See you!" I waved her goodbye and made my way to the restaurant, beginning to feel nervous.

■  ■  ■  ■  ■  ■

"Hi, do you have a reservation?" The lady in front of the restaurant asked me, grabbing a pen.

I don't know! Do we? Well, that's a good start. What if we have a reservation and I don't know about it and I wait outside the restaurant the whole time while they're waiting for me inside?

"Yeah, Martin Garrix,"

I turned around and all my worries vanished as I met his green eyes I could get lost in.
That sounded really cheesy, but that's the truth.

"Perfect, follow me," the lady ordered, as she began walking past the entrance.

"Hi," Martin greeted me, as we made our way through the restaurant.
"Hey," I smiled.
"You look cute today," he remarked, as we sat down at our table.
"You're not too bad yourself," I replied, slightly blushing.

Once again, I was trying to restrain myself from crying tears of joy because of his compliment. How could you get over something like that? Martin Garrix complimented me a total of two times. I'm trying really hard not to fangirl and freak out right here on the spot, right in front of him. That would traumatize him. 

"Nervous?" he asked, opening his menu to read what was on it.
"Yeah, is it that noticeable?" I asked, sighing.
"Now that you just told me, yes, but no, not really," he grinned.

Suddenly I saw a man entering the restaurant and for some reason I knew it was him. Maybe it's in the way he's coming directly at us, or maybe it's in the way Martin is standing up right now to greet him.

"Rick! How's it going?" ( BTW I KNOW IT'S NOT HIS REAL MANAGER, I MADE HIM UP:) )
"Martin, long time no seen," the guy said, "And you must be Melody!" he said, looking my way.
I immediately stood up to shake his hand, but instead he pulled me into a hug. I was a little taken back, but eventually I attempted to hug him back, sort of. I'm not much of a hugger, you see?

"Martin talks about you all the time," he said, sitting down, "she really is as pretty as you said she was," Rick chuckled, looking at Martin.
Martin softly laughed, scratching the back of his neck.

I blushed, smiling.

"He likes it when you blush too," Rick grinned, elbowing Martin, "Uh, Marty?"

"Ok, how about we talk about your tracks," Martin added, quickly changing the subject.

"Yes, sure,"

This is going to be interesting.