June, 1 Tuesday

Jeez! Mackenzie Hates My guts! I know I already said that a thousand times! Okay make that a Billion! But this time it is more than that!

Today at Science, we try to mix the baking soda and the vinegar to make a carbon dioxide air!

Just I was about to pour the vinegar Mackenzie pushed me on purpose and the vinegar spilled on me! Then I fell and Ryan's baking Soda poured on Chloe's vinegar.

Then Chloe was shoked and the vinegar flowed the table then it went to Mackenzie's Shirt!

It was a big mess! The teacher gave me a detention! I was trying to explain that It was Mackenzie's fault but she started to make a lie.

"It wasn't My fault Teacher. I was putting my baking soda in the bottle, when I heard Nikki screams and smelled like fish soup! Then her messed went to me!"

"I see, Nikki last mess then I will call your parents! Do you understand?!"

"Yes Teacher."

I have to take a shower! I hate this! Mackenzie is a biggest jerk than before!

I hope she will just flew to Africa!

After Class, I went to Chloe's house to finsh our project for Social Studies.

Then I walk with Zoey home. I got home seeing the house was a big mess! I saw Brianna trashing the house!

I saw her drawing on the wall, big piles of paper on the floor, wrapers of candies are at the table, and the TV was painted in Green!

"BRIANNA! WHAT DID YOU DO!? MOM IS GONNA KILL ME!"

"It is not my fault! It was Miss Penelope's fault!"

"Stop lying! Go to your room and study your lessons! I will call Mom!"

Then she run to her room crying! I spend my night cleaning her mess!

I was about to throw the garbage at the front yard when Mackenzie kick the trash cans!

"OMG! Look at your face Nikki! Your so ugly! Can you have a bath after this, Eww! What is that smell?!"

I just rolled my eyes and pretend not to hear her.

At my room It was almost midnight when I finish my homework.

What a Bad day! :(