Chapter Four

Sabrina's P.O.V

I never really thought that the house would look like this, I mean it's huge for sure but the inside? I have nothing to say.

I was exploring the house, skipping, running and jumping about. Just so I know where to go and such.

I discovered the house in less than minutes and notice that there were 5 big sized bedrooms with a walk-in closet and a bathroom in each of them. A big lounge, a medium size kitchen, big living room and well I guess big everything.

I was finished exploring when Demi asked what I would like for dinner. It took me a while to think but I finally came up with an idea.

"Tacos!"

Demi smiled as she picked up her phone and called the Taco Bell restaurant. I took a last but quick wander around before dinner came. I approached the back door, wanting to look out there. As it I opened the door, it revealed a huge garden.

There was a pool, or should I say loads of pools, which were massively big. A water slide that came round into the pool. There was a beautiful waterfall that honestly touched my heart. A big tennis court with loads of tall trees gathering around it. The stairs were made out of stone, cream smooth stone. There were different kinds of table and chairs scattered around the garden. Last but not least, there was a small but big white building over at the back, where I could see furniture in and such.

The garden was truly amazing, and so was the house. Who knew that a pop star like Demi could have such an amazing house.

"Sabrina?"

I shook my thoughts away as I ran back in the house at the sound of Demi calling me.

"Tacos are here." She smiled.

"Thank you, they look delicious!" I spoke as I nibbled on the crispy taco.

"No problem."

After eating the tacos and cleaning up, I decided to put on some PJs so I could be ready for bed.

I didn't have a lot of PJs or clothes, but Demi said tomorrow she will go shopping all day to get me clothes, PJs, underwear, onesies and much more.

At first, I refused since I didn't want to be a spoiled brat but she shook her head and said that she will spoil me whether I liked it or not. So I just went with it.

I took off to bed as it began to get late, I decided to sleep in Demi's room as I just wanted the comfort of someone else.

I jumped on the king-sized bed and wrapped my small fragile body in the puffy blanket. I felt the edge of the bed tipped and someone climbing on it.

By the smell of her vanilla perfume, I knew it was Demi.

"Goodnight Sabrina, sleep tight." She muttered before falling straight to sleep.

"Goodnight Demi, you too," I muttered quietly.