Chapter 12

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤ˎˊ- ─────┐

"Where's Akihiro's clothes?" The (h/c) haired mother asked as she looked around the large room and at the same time placed her hand bag on the empty side table

She wants to admit that Aguero's home is quiet comfy despite it being large, but one thing was bothering her, why would Aguero buy a condominium as large as this only to use it on his own. Perhaps Khun was expecting to have a family soon?

From Khun's side, his answer from that question was a 'yes', he had been living here as soon as he woke up alone in that bed. He was expecting to find the woman he slept and possibly the child he had with her which came true now.

The rooms in his place would finally be used, since Aguero wasn't really the type to let people stay over. He doesn't even like it when his family, especially his father visits him, the only two people he'll allows to sleep over was his little brother, Ran and his best friend Viole.

"Ah, I'll do it. He'll be wearing his pajamas, right?" He volunteered as he stood up from his bed, he walked up to the large closet and slide it open to take Akihiro's pajamas.

He asked Viole to place his sons clothes in his closet just so that Aguero can make Akihiro wear those cute onesies that he bought online. He knew that his adorable son would look cute in it, perhaps he should let Akihiro be a model for cute clothes from a designer company?

"Yeah, also get some wet baby tissues just so that I can clean him." (Name) said and took a seat on the space beside her sleeping son, she took off the child's shirt first and waited for the baby tissues.

She had always done this, cleaning Akihiro whenever they go out of the house or something. It's just so that Akihiro doesn't get any bacteria on, not to mention being clean also helps with avoiding any sickness.

"Alright." Aguero replied, he took the blue dinosaur onesie and closed the closet's sliding doors. He went to the drawer at the side of the closet, he pulled it and took the baby wipes.

He made sure that everything was organized neatly before (Name) and Akihiro moves in. He is very clean with his things, he likes his work space and home free from any kind of trash and dusts.

"Here you go. Need anything else?" He asked as he handed the wet baby tissues and the onesie.

The female eyed the onesie, she never really bought Akihiro something like this since she thought that he wouldn't like it, perhaps Akihiro would like the dino onesie since it's from his father. "Ah, the baby powder." She replied.

"I'll get it." Khun said and went back to the drawer, he took the baby powder and went back to (Name) who was already wiping the wet tissues on Akihiro's pale skin.

Having a pale skin came from Aguero's genes, he skin was also the same as his son's. Seems that the Khun's genes are strong, not to mention the amount of sky blue haired children that Edahn had made.