How I became like this

It's all a happy day when my mother and I went to shopping at the evening.We laugh.smile and enjoy it.But,when we want to go home..In the car,My mom receive a text from unknown number.And yeah..It confirmed that my dad cheated.My mom cried.shouted.and yeah me too..Imagine when your dad lied to everyone.When he said he didn't cheated or meet a new girl besides your mom.Its hurt right?

And after that..My mom rushed to our house.And after arrives,my dad isn't at home.And yeah he went out with his sec. wife.My mom text my dad.Every single word is a bad word such as bitch.stupid.as$.

But after they get a divorce.My mom changed her personalities 100%..Not a plastic surgeries..But her attitude..the way she talk...Its changed..like..i don't know my real mom right now..

She smoke..She also get a many boyfriend..I felt bad about her and his boyfriend.Sometimes,My mom go to a vacation with her fucking boyfriend..And sleep together..Isn't that awful?And sometime my mom leaves me with 2 my brother in house alone...Because want to shooping with her boyfriend..It's not 1 time..several times..My mom showed their(my mom boyf)ugly faces to me...And my mom boyf is a pervert..I don't like it.

And Sometimes when My mom ask me to get ready for meet her new boyf..And I'm just follow..They look at my private parts..and talk dirty to me..Oh my..I am only 13 years old..But my mom just laugh..Because don't want to hurt those asshole..

My mom also steal my pocket money for buy a ciggarets..(is it how its spell?)Ah nvm.