The unknown dust.

(RUBY POV)

Me: After the initiation I was thrilled to be at beacon. Me and team RWBY were in our dorm getting everything put away till I found some dust in the trash. "Huh, hey guys what's this container of dust doing in the garbage?" I turned to show the others my find.

Weiss: "that's useless my father got rid of dust like that because it was useless. If you want it I don't care just don't make a mess in here."

Weiss walks away as she goes into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Then I put the dust into crescent rose then I lay in my bed hugging my weapon.

Blake: "um ruby why are you sleeping with your weapon? Its not like its that important."

Ruby: "are you kidding I love crescent rose, though I wish he was alive."

Yang:"wait 'he', are you falling in love with your weapon ruby?"

Ruby: *turns red* yang it's not like that.

Soon we got in bed and begin to fall asleep. As for crescent rose it started to have a strange glow to it as it starts changing.

(Time skip)
(Third person)

As ruby laid in her bed she hugged her weapon only to feel a sudden warmth along with feeling hands wrapped around her. As she opened her eyes she see's a boy she doesn't recognize in her bed with her. Three seconds later ruby screamed so loud all her teammates were up and yang saw the boy holding her sister so she grabbed him by the feet and pinned him to the ground aiming her fist at the now awake and terrified boy.

Yang: OK bub you got two seconds to tell me why your here.

???:yangpleasedon'thurtmeim
crescentroseandimahumanforsomereason!!!

The girls were confused and thought it was best that they brought him to ozpin. On their way to the office, the boy stayed real close to ruby until yang pulls him away from her.

Yang: get near my sister one more time and I'm gonna break your skull.

???: s-sorry yang.

Yang: And how do you know my name, I've never seen you before in my life.

??? Only fidgets his fingers as they reached ozpins office.

Ozpin: "hello team rwby." See's ??? "And you are?"

Weiss: sir this boy snuck into our dorm and was found holding ruby.

???: *irratated* it wasn't my fault ice queen, ruby is a lot stronger than she looks!

Ozpin: I've seen every student in this school but I never seen you till now.

The girls were confused at that since ozpin says ???'s not a student. Then ??? Got an idea and reached into his pockets of his red and black hoodie and pulled out and empty dust container. Ruby saw it was the same dust she put in her weapon, which she believe was stolen by the boy. Ozpin looked at the dust then to ???.

Ozpin: may I ask what this is?

???: *breaths in* itsacertaindustthatcouldturnaweaponintoalivingbeingiftheweaponandownerhaveastrongrelationshipandimrubyrosesweaponcrescentrosebutiwouldliketobecalledcressrose!!!

The only thing team ruby heard was cress rose.

Blake: if your names rose does that mean your related to ruby?

Cress: no I'm not its just how I was named.

Weiss: and who gave you that name?

Cress doesn't say anything but points to ruby. This only confused the team more until cress dropped a bombshell.

Cress: my full name is actually crescent rose.

Ruby only grabbed cress by the collar shaking him intensely.

Ruby: WHERE IS MY SCYTH!!!

Cress: I AM YOUR SCYTH RUBES!!!

Ruby: liar.

Cress didn't say a word but then he snapped his fingers and suddenly turned into crescent rose in front of them. Everyone in the room including Ozpin was so shocked they were loss at words. Then cress turned back to a human and rubbed the back of his neck.

Cress: I hate doing that so I mostly do this.

Cress holds out his hands and made crescent rose materialize into his hand. When finished he gave the copy to ruby as she is left silent. Cress actually does a smile as he explains.

Cress: I found out when I became human that I am capable of recreating any weapons I seen before. I was so excited that I know have a semblance and an aura that I was excited to show ruby who also loves weapons. But in truth cookies are the greatest thing ever.

At the sound of those words Ruby's eyes turned to stars. But soon weiss interrupted him.

Weiss: hold on what makes you think that you are some living weapon? For all we know your trying to get close to ruby so you can

Weiss was interrupted when cress grabbed her and threw her across the room. Everyone was shocked while cress only had an angry face.

Cress: I will never hurt ruby you stupid ice queen!!!

Then he hugs ruby from behind making a mad but adorable pouty face. Soon ruby was blushing a storm. As yang stood there having big sister mode switched on having an angry face wanting to punch cress in the face, blake in shock of what's happening, and ozpin who got up and walked to cress

Ozpin: Mr. Rose i would advise you not to hurt a teammate

Everyone: What!?

Ozpin: i will allow team RWBY+C to be a five person team, as long as you don't go telling others the truth about Mr. Cress rose, and he doesn't hurt anyone unless its in combat class.

Everyone has different thoughts weiss was mad about a boy who threw her is sharing a dorm with four girls, yang is still staring daggers at cress for holding ruby tightly, Cress just wants to be with ruby, ruby was blushing still because of how close cress is, and blake is just confused of what is happening.