Stupid movie.. stupid game.. stupid boy.

It's Friday after school, Kenzie has a family dinner tonight so she can't hang out so I promised to Sam I'd go to his and just chill tonight. Kenzie has been trying to get me to promise her ALL DAY that I will tell Sam how I feel towards him today.
The last class is over and we are walking through the halls to the parking lot.

"BROO YOU HAVE TO DO IT!!!! now or never bitch!!" yeah and she's still going...
"but...."
"BUT THERE'S NO BUT!! Either you tell him or I WILL" she starts laughing and I spot Sams car waiting for me.
"ok ok maybe I will maybe not but now shut up Sam's right there"
"ok YESSSS I'll text you before I get to the dinner ok! love you MWAH"
"love you more bye!"
Kenzie starts walking to her car and I walk up to Sam's car. I get in and hug him from the passengers seat.

"Hi idiot"
"OUCHHH.... Hi retard."  I insult him back ofc. We can't have him winning the insulting battle now can we?

"so how was the dayyy?" Sam asks and I tell him how my day was. Then I asked abt his and we kept talking. After a while we got quiet because he was focusing on driving and I was thinking abt what Kenzie said. I asked to get the AUX and started playings songs we both like. After like three songs a very old ALL time FAVOURITE song of ours starts playing and we just give each other one fast look and start singing.
We are screaming and singing out the lyrics of the song and I'm enjoying every second of it. We get to his house but the song isn't over yet so he parks but lets the song play and we finish it together. When the song ends  we are both out of breath and smiling. I take my phone and bag and get out the car. It takes me a few seconds to realize that getting out of the car was easier than usual... I didn't have to watch how much I open the door so I don't hit his brothers or fathers car...
"Sam.. where's Matt?" Matt is Sams older brother.
"wait more like where are everyones cars? Ur parents too?"
"oh mom and dad are working a bit later and when they get off dad's is taking mom to a date for their first ever date anniversary and Matss at a party. Again."
We both laugh at that. Matt is a little bit more of a party animal than Sam has ever been.
"oki cool!" I answer and we walk to the door and he lets me in.

*

"But I've heard it's a good moviieeeee!!!!"
"but you're a big cry baby and you're gonna cry again"
"No I'm not! And that happened like once!!" I yell at Sam and slap his arm.
We are trying to pick out what movie we are watching first. Sam is ok with watching romantic movies but he makes fun of me when I cry, because of the sad endings. So.. because I've told him to stop bullying me about it now he doesn't like watching those type of romantic movies anymore.
"PLEEAAASSEEE" I pout "ok OK! We can watch remember me.. But I still think you only wanna watch it because it has the twilight actor.. the rob-.. robbie?"
"ROBERT PATTISON! and no. I've actually heard it's a great movie!"
"ok ok I believe you, I'll go make the popcorn." Sam says but smirking... I know he doesn't believe me but what can I do.

*

The movie has been going for a while and Sam actually seems like he is enjoying it... (YESSSS A WIN FOR MEE)
I throw some popcorn at him and he turns his head fast towards me.
"HEYY!! what ya did that for??"
"you enjoying the movie yet..?" I smirk at him so hard my eyes are almost closed.
"nope. not at all. hating it." He is such a liar..
"cap" I say and hit him.
"nooo not again." and he starts a fight with me. I take the popcorn of the sofa as fast as I can because I KNOW what's about to happen.
He hits me with a pillow and I hit him back harder. He falls backwards a little bit and I JUMP on top of him and start tickling him. Obviously me being the short 5'5 girl I am he EASILY turns a round the situation. He is tickling me and I can't breath because I'm laughing so hard.

"OMG-.." I say while looking at the tv my eyes widened.
He turns around as fast as he can and looks at the tv in panic as if he had just missed the most important scene. He turns his head back towards me and I start laughing my ASS OFF.
"I KNEW YOU CARED ABT THE MOVIE HAHAHAA"
"ok.. OK I get it, you got me.. can we watch this stupid movie then?" he says admitting his defeat.
"yess yess sorry." I say and we sit normally again but now we are sitting very very close to each other.

*

The movie is definitely getting close to it's ending and it's breaking my heart... I already guess what's about to happen and it's making me tear up.. god DAMNIT. Sam is SO gonna make fun of me again..

I turn slightly and look at him to see what he is thinking.. and to my suprise.. he looks sad too. He looks like he is about to drop a tear too.. WOW is this it? Is this the moment I found a movie that broke his act and is now gonna make him tear up??? Maybe.
But I'm not gonna bring it up. I don't wanna ruin this moment.
I'm slowly feeling how the tear is rolling down my cheek. I don't wanna make a *sniff* sound Because I don't want him to know I'm crying. I feel a second tear.. and a third one.. and now I have to start wiping them off and I can't make it stop anymore.
To my suprise when I let out the first noice and now Know for SURE that Sam knows I'm crying he just glances at me...
I feel his eyes burning me but he doesn't say a word. He lifts his left hand and wraps it around me. I rest my head against him and let the tears roll down in piece now. He rests his head on top of mine and we watch the ending both in tears. This is a moment I've never had with him before. It's so pure.. and REAL.
The movie ends and I've calmed down. Sam is still holding me so I climb out of his arms and stand up. I take the nearly empty popcorn bowl into the kitchen and go to the bathroom.
I check myself in the mirror and I look BUSTED. I wipe of the tears that have slowly dried on my cheeks and try to get away the redness in my eyes.
When I walk out the bathroom and back to the living room Sam is on his phone.
"you okay now?" he asks.
"Yeah! I'm ok the ending just really got to me I do have to admit" I smile reassuring I wasn't actually sad or hurt and that it was actually just the movie ending.
"Yeah I understand it was not the happiest ending huh.."
"what did you think about it?" I ask and we start talking about the movie for a while.

*

Next Sam wants to play some Dark Souls on his pc and I don't mind. I like watching him play and he LOVES to explain the games for me as if I had never seen a video game in my life haha.
We walk up to his room and I sit on his bed. He sits on his gaming chair and starts playing. We keep talking about the game and the most random shit until Kenzie starts texting me.

                                                           KENZIE <3 stupid idiot <3 <3
HEYYY BB
how is it going???
have you TOLD him yet??

                                                                                                                                Hi to you too.
                                                                                       And no I have not we just jammed to
                                                                           some music in the car and watched a movie.
                                                                                                          And now he's playing ofc..

Kenzie starts asking for more detalis and I tell her more about the car ride and the movie.
Sam notices the silence my texting has caused and it annoyes him.
"hey idiot get off your phone."
"chill im just texting to Kenzie. She's leaving for the dinner soon."
"Nahh it doesn't matter that it's Kenzieeee get oFF THe PHONEEE you bitch"
"YOU GET OFF THE PC THEN!" hahaha he won't so BACK AT HIM.

but then when I tell you I was suprised.. I mean it. He got up and just closed the game and SHUT his pc. I was just thinking FUCK now I need to stop texting but the talk isn't FINISHED YETT.. she wants to know more and I still need to say bye and good luck for the party..
Sam walks infront of me and looks at my typing what is getting faster and faster trying to end the convo.
"get rid of the phone rn." He says standing right infront of me.
"yeah yea wait up a sec."
He RIPS the phone off my hand and presses the voice message button.
"SHE'S OCCUPIED KENZIE. SHE CANNOT TALK. BYEEE"
He shuts the phone and holds it up so high that even if I was standing up I would not be able to reach it.
"HEYY!! GIVE IT BACK YOU BITCH!!" I stand up and try to reach for it but like I guessed I'm too short.
"Nope. Ain't happenin. ur getting it back later."
"I'm just gonna end the convo!!" I wrap my right arm around his neck and try to pull his head down while reaching up to the direction of my phone with my left hand. His neck is stronger than my arm so he ends up just lifting his head up dragging me closer to him. He looks at me in the eyes dead serious and says.
"No."
"Give. it. back." I say staring at him back.. but after about four secoonds of intense eye contact he leans in and Kisses me......... My brain -breaks. WHAT-.