Part 1

One snowy morning Emma woke up her little sister Anna, “Come on wake up” she said “I’m too tired” Anna replied “but today is our special day” Emma spoke “well what are we doing ”Anna replied with a smile, “Were going to get a puppy” Emma said leaning over to Anna’s bed “Oh yeah” Anna quickly rushed and got dressed “Come on then let’s go” Anna said quietly,” Wow hang on a second, were eating breakfast first” Emma replied quickly “Fine” Anna said laughing softly with her arms crossed. They ran as fast as they could down the stairs and when they got Emma asked “What do you want for breakfast” “Just some toast” Anna replied “You sure cause were not going there now” Emma said raising her eyebrows “What were not going there now then I’m going to bed” Anna said Laughing softly “Oh no your staying here you lazy bum” Emma said giggling “It’s not fair” Anna said crossing her arms. They both sat at the dining table “So what do you want for breakfast?” Emma asked “Probably just some … Bacon” Anna said giggling “Fine, wait” Emma replied going to the fridge taking out the bacon and taking out the pan and doing the bacon “Now we just have to wait” Emma said relaxing on the counter “Do you wanna build a snowman” Anna said giggling and going to Emma “Oh god please don’t start again” Emma said with her low voice. *sizzle sizzle* “I think bacon is ready” Emma said going to the pan and checking “Go get two plates” Emma told Anna what to do “Done” Anna replied while putting the plates on the table “Okay move now cause I’ve got something very hot” Emma said taking the pan to the table. “Okay done” Emma Said putting the bacon on our plates and then the pan in the washing machine and turning it on. *They’re eating* “Done” Anna shouted not to loud “me too” Emma said “now we can go to the pet shop” Emma replied all excited “Yayyyyyy” Anna squealed. They quickly ran to the pet shop and went inside “cute” Anna said excited “Awww look at this one do you want it” Emma Asked “Yeah it’s a little black pug it’s so cute” Anna answered with a big smile “Can we please have this one” Emma asked the pet shop keeper politely “Yeah but his paw is kind of broken” He answered not very happy “Awhhh poor little man” Emma said while watching Anna. They paid for the little pug “There you go” Emma said smiling “Thank you” The pet shop keeper answered while passing the little pug “What a cutie” Anna said smiling and gently stroking him “Come on lets go” Emma said holding the little pug “Wait” said the pet shop keeper “Do you want a bed for it” he asked smiling “Yeah how much” Emma asked happily “For free if you want” he said while Emma and Anna came a tiny bit closer “Okay then” Anna said happily “There you go” he said as he passes it to them “Anna take the bed” Emma asked politely “Fine” Anna took the bed “Bye” Emma said while waving “Bye” he answered. They went to the shop got food and some toys and then went home “Woof” The little pug said “What should we call him” Anna asked “Edgar” Emma replied “Woof” the pug replied smiling “I think he likes it” Anna replied while stroking him “Yeah I think so too” Emma said all excited “Anna put some food in his bowl” Emma asked politely “Okay” Anna replied while doing the thing what she was told to do “Edgar catch” Emma said while playing with Edgar. Then Anna came back “I’ve done the food” Anna answered smiling and going to Edgar “Do you wanna play piggy in the middle” Emma asked while still playing with Edgar “Yeah whose the piggy” Anna asked while they both looked at Edgar “Edgar will be” Emma said smiling. They all started to play piggy in the middle “Catch Anna” Emma shouted when Anna didn’t catch it “Edgar can’t be me he can’t throw” Anna said giggling “Oh really” Edgar said in his mind and took the ball and throws “Wow what the poo” Anna said looking at the ball “Wow” Emma said shocked.