fresh start

1st of January, 2015, 3 am

So on this first day of the year, I took the resolution to start writing a diary, just like my mom used to do at my age, and keeps nagging about me turning up with a really different personality than she thought her future daughter would have. Obviously I'm not much of a diary-girl neither much of a writer. But I thought that this could be helpful for my English skills, and can take my brain away from studying, as well as from people, for a bit.

Actually, I am a teenage girl, and English is not my native language. In a movie, the girl loses her diary in which she has written about her secret crush, that popular guy at school, and then the writer choses that this guy would find that diary by mistake and discover she has a crush on him and u know ... happy ever after life and so on. No one can deny the fact that, deep inside, we always seek happy endings, and no matter how long it takes to reach it, we still have a slight feeling of hope. This is our human way to stay alive and carry on in our lives : hope. However, back to the cheesy stories I mentioned a minute ago, I see that I should probably promise I won't lose you diary. And if I ever had a crush on one of the popular guys at school, well this would be a reminder that I'm just being brain washed by some fairytales, and that life doesn't have happy endings ... am not saying that to show you the pessimistic side of me, not at all. I am actually saying that as a result of a combination of optimism and realism that I always seek to have.

I should probably point out that when I said "no happy endings in life", I actually didn't mean that life is full of disapointments, which it is, but that just wasn't my point. My point is that life is not about seeking a happy ending, because u never know when will be the end! Life, in my opinion, is about seeking happy moments, fulfuling ur life goals while sharing joy with special ones. Life is really about making the most of our time, filling our soul with love and happiness, even in the most difficult moment. Some may not agree about the fact that after the rain there's always a rainbow, since sometimes we don't get to see this rainbow, but again this is the only way to survive: hope. So we should look at hope as our life boost button, in a game we don't even know how to play.

I guess I will start reciting you my every day, sometimes boring, life, and I will fill you with my thoughts, my stories, my dreams and my secrets. And you will have to listen, for my every blablabla. Poor you. Nighty xx