feels just like a cheesy movie scene

//Hello! I am writing noco in 2020... how did i get here? lol

Anyway I was listening to this songs and some other and thought... this would make a really good songfic. So I did it! this is my first songfic so sorry if it's not the best ahaha

I didn't try to make the story perfectly fit the song, so some of the lyrics don't match up that well. I also wrote like half of this at midnight, so sorry if there's bad writing!

The song is "in between" by atlas as seen above :)

Sunday morning, vacant doorway

Rays of pale sunlight peeked through the thin curtains, bathing the small room with morning sunshine. The room was slowly illuminated in a warm glow, revealing the aftermath of one of Geoff's many infamous parties. The small desk and nightstand was littered with cups and various wrappers, left to be forgotten by drunk partygoers. However, the most attention-drawing thing was the Indian boy that was, slowly but surely, succumbing to the effects of morning. 

Wipe the sunlight from your eyes

Noah felt the light hit his closed eyes, and let out a soft and quiet groan. Usually he liked waking up early, but this particular morning he felt no rush to wake up. He felt...comfortable. Like he could just stay where he was forever if he could. Noah closed his eyes, prepared to get some, in his opinion, well-deserved sleep. 

Then Noah became aware of another presence next to him. 

It was then that Noah realized that the reason he was so comfortable was because he felt warm. And he felt warm because there was in fact another human being cuddling him. Dare he say...spooning him? Well, that's a first. 

And trace your favorite constellation

On their skin

Without thinking, Noah began tracing circles on the person's back. Their skin was soft, and warm. 

Ok, what the fuck Noah. You need to find out what the hell happened last night that got you in this situation. 

Overwhelmed by the emotion

Watching cogs turn in your mind

Noah squinted as he tried to recollect his thoughts. Last night... he went to Geoff's Total Drama reunion party (more like Owen forced him). He spent a while walking around and talking to some of the contestants he actually cared for. He also spent a good amount of time watching people argue and generally sucked up any drama that happened, and making sarcastic remarks about it. Then he went and ate some shitty party food, and watched people suck at Just Dance. 

You sort of wonder where this wonder

May have been

Then... 

...

...

...

Right. Then he started talking to Cody. 

Well, more like Cody started talking to him. The boy was flushed and nervous, which was to be expected as Noah had seen him make a fool of himself not only with other people but with Just Dance as well. 

What did they talk about again? 

'Cause you're always in between