♥ Capturing Flowers in the Wind ♥

A/N:

Ok... so... hi?

Pssh.. woop! :3

Ok, so this is my very first time writing something. And it's a oneshot. Hehe... so I hope it doesn't suck. I've been having this idea stuck in my head for days, I had to get it out somehow.

And sorry if I make mistakes when it comes to the grammar and the punctuation and the spelling... first time! :3

So... enjoy? Haha... go on.. :)

~Bella ♥

···

The cool breeze of the wind did nothing but distract him on his experiment. He was trying out his newly bought camera. Practicing shoots, perfecting the angles, the lighting, the focus of the lens, all in one click.

The wind was blowing his black messy hair apart from his fair skinned forehead. His bright blue eyes showing off a bit. He groaned as he was tilted by the wind from his shot of one of the most beautiful daffodils he had ever laid eyes on. The petals were gleaming with lively color, no leaf or stem was wilted, or stained with the lifeless color of brown. It was well taken care of and it bloomed beautifully along with its sisters on a bright green bush. The dew drops from the light drizzle a while ago only enhanced the beautiful flowers. Making them shimmer in the bright, breath-taking colors of the rays of the setting sun.

It was a perfect time to go shoot some photos, he thought. Especially in this bright, colorful garden crowded with beautiful sets of different flowers and plants. But he didn't only come for the flowers and their photogenic selves. He also came to at least get one glance, or hopefully, a smile or a greeting from his beautiful neighbor.

She was a skilled gardener. She was gentle and caring. She was shy yet beautiful. She was rather petite and she was graceful. Her wavy,waist length, brunette hair always pulled up into either a messy bun or a simple braid. Her short, side bangs went well with her glossy, green eyes that were decorated with long, graceful eyelashes. Her cute, little nose and cheeks were lightly dusted with freckles. She was fair skinned and mildly tanned. She had the most softest, cherry colored lips he'd ever seen. And her smile was heart melting.

He couldn't stop thinking about her. Ever since he moved into the neighborhood, she was the first person to come and greet him at his front door.

She offered him a bright smile that graced her cherry lips as she brought him a beautiful vase painted with such intricate designs, decorated with colorfully organized flowers on top. She was kind and sweet to everyone around her. But, after all these observations, he never did catch her name.

He brushed his soft, black tresses aside from his face and focused on the daffodil one more time before he could miss the sunset. He focused, adjusting everything, then...

CLICK!

The shot was elegant, and gorgeous. The lighting, the shimmer and colors really stood out in the picture. It was a masterpice. Every detail was etched perfectly. He grinned as he gazed upon his successful work, yet he heard grunts and exhausted puffs of air come out of a familiar voice. He heard chappy footsteps coming his way. He looked away from his camera and saw the petite gardener struggling as she carried a big pot where a small, growing tree was planted on.

She trudged as she carried the heavy pot on her graceful arms and as it rested on her chest and shoulder all the way to the entrance of her garden. Her messy bun was slowly loosening from her movement, sweat dripping from her face, her bangs were a mess on her forehead, yet she still looked beautiful.