Massacred

Alayna and her sister barely escaped the mongols whom slaughtered everyone in they're village then chased them alayna fought the two mongols chasing her and her sister aniika
The two were wounded but won the battle and collapsed on the ground from exhaustion they closed their eyes and fell into a deep sleep blood slowly seeping from their wounds weakening them they were too weak to move anymore alayna hoped for death to be reunited with their family and closed her eyes a tear slid down her face as her eyes closed.

Ertugrul and his men rode through the forest heading to sogut when suddenly he smelt the farmiliar smell of burning flesh he knew immediately it was mongols he and his men came to a village where there was a mass of massacred bodies everywhere seeing the site upset him and his men. "Check for survivors immediately ordered ertu bamsi nodded and began searching with the others. "I'm sorry bey there are no survivors said bamsi sadly. "Let us be humane and bury them. "We will take care of it sir said bamsi ertu nodded and walked further into the forest with turgut away from the village toward a river he knelt down at the bed of the river to drink then he saw her a beautiful golden haired woman wounded and sleeping.

Ertu knelt close to her and examined her she had a stab wound in her stomach he leaned over close to her listening for her breathing it was weak but she was alive

He'd never seen anything so beautiful he felt a strange magnetism towards her. Her face was beautiful and soft he caressed it he stared at her beautiful pink lips he really felt the urge to kiss her. He heard her soft breathing and found himself smiling because she was alive.
He then turned and saw another woman a few feet away from her he yelled for his men turgut got there and he saw the two wounded women. "Turgut she's alive quickly check the other one. He did as he was told he also became entranced by the beautiful woman he was close to she had hair like gold skin like porcelain she was so beautiful he wondered how anyone could hurt such a beautiful woman he thought as he saw she had a wound in her shoulder it was not deep enough to need to be cauterized but it was deep enough to keep bleeding he took cloth and held kit against her wound he felt around her neck and found her pulse. "She's also alive bey what are your orders? "Let's carry them somewhere safe turgut and treat their wounds. They picked up the two women and carried them to a nearby camp ertugrul had his men set up. Ertugrul treated alaynas wounds first he covered her waist with fur and hiked up her dress the wound was in her stomach he tried not to look at her bare skin but it was very difficult he'd never felt so drawn to another woman like halime till now he stitched it as best as he could and gently covered her up while he heated up a blade
then felt awful for having to cauterize her stomach wound she groaned in pain
"May god heal you u strong brave beautiful warrior woman he said softly she heard his voice and her eyes opened and she saw him.
As soon as she looked into his eyes she felt something she had no idea what it was but it was a strong feeling she saw how handsome he was her mother always told her that she would know love when she felt it that it would happen in an instant she wondered if this was it. " I heard your voice calling me from the darkness
Who are u she said softly? "Ertugrul son of sulyman shaw you're safe here what is your name my lady? "Alayna where's my sister aniika? "My soldier turgut is tending her wounds do not worry she is safe and in good hands rest now. "I owe you a life my handsome ertugrul she said closing her eyes. He smiled and covered her and stayed by her side. He wondered what type of person she was she didn't look like a Muslim he thought maybe she was a Christian. He never had a problem with Christians in fact he cherished all wakes of like considering god had made all human life. But there was just something about her a feeling he got that he never thought he could ever feel after he lost his wife. It scared and confused him. He would almost say it was love at first sight he felt waves of emotion wash over him he felt desire lust love what was this woman doing to him He got up to go talk to turgut.
He saw the other woman on turgut trying to stab him. "I'll pierce your heart you Mongolian bastard tell me where my sister is or die!
She lunged at him but he grabbed her hand he was impressed she had strength for a woman
He struggled to get the dagger away from her and managed to do so pulling it away he threw it across the room. She tried to run for it but he grabbed her waist and fell on his back with her on top of him. Her face was close to his their eyes met and then they both froze. "Who are you she asked? "Turgut soldier of ertugrul bey.
"So you're not a mongol? "No I despise mongols I'm Muslim. She blushed at realizing she was on top of him. Ertu chuckled startling both of them. "Looks like you have met your maker turgut. "Ertu I swear this is not what it looks like. "I know I saw the whole thing her sister woke up for a little asking about her I assured her she was in good hands. Aniika got off turgut and stood up turgut also stood up. "My sister is okay? "She's lost a lot of blood but yes she's ok she was worried about you I tended her wounds do you want to go see her?
"Yes sir please take me to her. "Follow me then. She nodded and followed him but turned around to look at turgut again. He stared back at her.