You are 'MY' star

Let's lie down beneath the sky, watching the stars, some bright and beautiful, some not-so-bright yet beautiful, and then brightest ones, just like you. Let's try to count the stars, and measure the endless universe. Lets forget the world and get lost into each other, my love

✯✯✯✯✯✯

"Sidharth stop! Please stop. I can't" Shehnaaz whimpered as Sidharth held her hand and stopped her from stuffing her clothes into the suitcase.

"Please don't do this" he pleaded, with a cracked voice and tears welling up in his eyes.

"Mere se nahi ho raha hai ab. I am giving up. Sorry. Please let me go. Don't stop" she almost begged.

"Okay listen talk to me. We will fix it" he coax, or atleast tried to.

"I will listen to you, you will pacify me, i will get convinced, but I will never get that one thing what I want. Isse accha set me free. Mujhe ghutan hoti hai. Let me go please" she cried

"Give me one chance to fix it. To fix you. And to fix us!" He asked for the chance. Because he knew that she would give it.

"Please don't give me hopes again" she cried.

"Okay listen! Leave all this. Come with me right now. I want to take you somewhere" held her hand, and pulled her out of the room.

"Sidharth i have booked a flight and I need to leave. Stop don't do this. You do this everytime. I am not coming with you" she said sternly, and jerked his hand off.

"I am not asking you. I am telling you that we are leaving, and if you don't come on your own will, i got better ways to take you with me. So get into the car on your own" he frowned, warning her. And she did as he said. His aura was intimidating, and moreover, there was pain in his eyes which she could see. He sounded rude and dominating when he said that, but more than that there was this unacknowledged pain, which only she knew that existed, not even him. He always refused to acknowledge, because he didn't know what it was.

As usual, she gave in to his vulnerable self, because she knew the aftermaths of it.

"Where?" She asked calmly as they sat in the car and he started driving. She frowned when he did not answer. He kept driving, and she kept asking him what was he upto.

"Sidharth no. I am not coming there" she cried, when she noticed the route. He still kept quite. His eyes were bloodshot, and he looked like he would break down anytime. There was this fear, some pain and some sort of vulnerability in his eyes. She saw it and she knew that he was hurting but he would again become adamant to acknowledge it. She decided against asking him to stop further. She stayed quite for the rest of the ride, he stayed quite to. She turned her head to the left, and kept looking out of the window, while he focused on driving.

They would take another 10 minutes to reach, and there he played a song on the speaker. She listened to it, and it felt like he was trying to convey something through the lyrics of the song.

Chahe, sau gardishe ho
Per koi, bair nahi
Hum duniya, se ladh lenge,
Per tere, bagair nahi💖

She felt her heart flutter, and it was almost in her throat. She felt like it would jump out, and go to him, to stay with him forever. She felt like falling into his arms and crying her eyes out, she felt like throwing up all the bottled up emotions.

Dil se sun piya yeh,
Dil ki daastan,
Jo lafzon mein nahi,
Ho bayaan🎶

This! This was everything that words couldn't do. A lone tear drop from her eye, and she wiped it away as soon as it came. She noticed that he was crying, too.