『050』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

"No need" Namjoon's voice was emotionless, " After half an hour, prepare his postmartem reports and send it to me" he said walking out..

Continue~

Namjoon came back to the school premises. It was already half an hour ago that the school ended and the rest of the teachers were waiting in the staff office for the case update.

"Oh finally you are here" Jin's words gathered the rest five nonchalant being's attention. A beyond pissed Namjoon entered.

"It was not a murder case" he said as he made himself comfortable in the small couch. " What do you mean??" Jimin asked out everyone's common reaction.

"Here are the fingerprint scan, the person was not dead, he went into a critical coma" he said as he passed the file to Jin.

Jin flipped the pages quickly as his hands stopped moving at the name, "Arianna??" Jin said. "Get your eyes checked hyung" Jungkook said as he kept on playing on his phone.

Jin kept the file on the table for everyone to see. "How is this possible??" Yoongi finally said looking through the file. The rest sat quietly not saying a word.

"So he is in coma??" Jin asked. "Not really" Namjoon replied looking at his watch. " He is dead" he added. "What you mean he is dead??" Hoseok asked.

"Well we could have saved him but I didn't" Namjoon said shrugging. " And exactly what on earth were you thinking??" Jin asked in disbelief.

That's when Namjoon when ahead and opened a perticular page in the file, now everyone was interested and they huddled up together to look at what they were supposed to.

"Apperently this guy is a criminal. He has three rape cases and one murder case filed against him. Now you can go ahead and blame me for taking the law in my hands but as a human being and for the sake of basic humanity, I don't think people like him deserve to live" his words left everyone silent.

He played the cctv footage on the laptop. "So this guy was going to attack on Anne when Arianna hit him from behind" he said. "You sure he is dead?" Jin asked with his jaw clenched to which Namjoon noded.

"Very well. Close the case here and make sure no rumours go around" Jin stated. Namjoon noded and went out to make a quick text on his phone.

~~~~~~

You were pacing inside a corner the empty library. Fifteen minutes ago you got Namjoon's text, he said he wanted to see you.

You knew what the case was, he probably knows by this time, you thought as you paced infront of a perticular table.

I am getting kicked out.. your forehead was damp with sweat. Your fingers fiddled with eachother out of nervousness. God, what do I do!! You were getting a breakdown as seconds passed by.

"Hey" you turned around to meet your fate. That's it, this is he end of my life, you thought to yourself as you didn't say a single word. "You don't look too good" Namjoon said letting out a nervous chuckle.

"Alright by your expression, I can tell you already know what I am here for, so why don't we have a seat" he said.
You almost tripped over wishlist reaching from your seat.

"Woah, watch out there, you really don't look okay" he said as he helped you take a seat. He pushed your chair towards the table as he quickly took the opposite seat.