Chapitre 1 : Roméo Handjob

It's Friday night and Romeo was bored all alone in his bed. Brooklyn went out with some friends and Cruz is playing the console in his room.

Romeo opens the tiktok app and decides to shoot a video for his fans. Not knowing what to do, he decides to watch other videos for inspiration.

He then falls on the Wapchallenche. Finding it funny, he decides to try this challenge. After several attempts, he finally gets there.

After posting it he decides to take a nap because he's so bored. This will make the time pass faster.

After an hour, he is awakened by the sound of his door creaking as it closes. He really needs to think about fixing it.

He opens his door to find out who has disturbed him but he doesn't see anyone in the hallway.

He decides to go and see if he has any comments on his new video. He responds to some fans, it will make them happy.

After hundreds of comments, he came across one from a guy his age: "Romeo, you still turn me on so much". So he goes to this boy's profile and watches some of his videos.

Over the naked videos of the young man, Romeo is more and more excited. Her cock has almost reached its maximum size of 8 inches.

He decides to write a private message to this boy to tell him that he loves his videos so much that he cannot understand. The boy answered him almost immediately by sending him a photo in boxers.

Romeo couldn't hold back anymore. He went to shut up to check that his door was closed and that no one could hear him. He undressed and looked at his beautiful body in the mirror.

Romeo stretched out on his bed and began to stroke his body, imagining it to be the hands of the boy in the photo. He closed his eyes and continued to his cock. He's so hard it hurt him.

He masturbated, imagining it was the young man's mouth.

His excitement grew more and more and the photo did not help calm him down.

He couldn't hold back any longer and ejaculated on his phone, his chest and his face. He licked his phone, thinking he was licking the boy's chest.

A noise made him jump abruptly. It was her door that creaked again but was not fully closed. Yet he was sure he had closed it before jerking off.

He put on his jockstrap and went to the door to look. Again, no one in the hallway. Yet he saw a white liquid on his door. He put it in his mouth and it tasted like semen.

Who could have observed him during his solitary pleasure?