Chapter 1

Rome

I stood towards the back of Onyx, leaning against the bar, as I watched the bar tender pour my glass of Sex on the Beach. I was home from school for the summer and I was glad to finally be able to kick my feet up, relax and drink with my friends from high school that I haven't seen in a few weeks. Sure, we talk practically everyday, but it's nothing like seeing them. 

Get the iPad, let's make a porno
Come and hit me from the back and pull my cornrows (uh)
I'ma ride ya like a bronco
You can lick this clit like a fronto
Then I'ma fuck you so proper (proper)
Suck the soul out you
Rodeo show, get the bankrolls out you
Super bad bitch and I'm lit (and I'm lit) (ow)
Cute face, slim waist, pussy pretty

I slightly smirked as I watched my friend Dream hip roll to the City Girls as if she was riding the best dick of her life, and I couldn't help but laugh at her. But what was even more funny, was her twin sister Diamond rolling her eyes at her behavior. The two may have looked alike, but they were polar opposites, and I think that's why I could stomach to hang out with both of them. Dream don't know how to leave a party, but Diamond don't know how to let loose and have fun. They balance each other out.

"You know, one of these days Diamond, you gon' have to come up outta that shell," Indigo told her as she wiped the beats of sweat from her forehead. Indigo was my cousin, who was just as much into partying as Dream was; hell, she may have been worse since she constantly left her daughter with any and everybody in our family just to go to the club. But, it's none of my business; I just pay the business that minds me. "Have some fun. You want me to get you a drink?"

Diamond rolled her eyes. "No, I'm good. I'm only drinking once tonight."

"And you're alone with that," I said as I reached across her and grabbed my drink out of the bar tender's hands. I took a sip of my drink and felt the strength of the alcohol coursing through my body as if I hadn't drank in years. We pre-gamed before we left the house, but it's nothing like a drink at a club to get you going. 

"Whatever," Diamond replied. "I'm having fun and I'm the DD."

"So be that way and we're gonna go dance."

Before I knew it, Dream had snatched my arm and pulled me out to the dance floor with her and Indigo. Ass was flying everywhere and the smell of lust and sweat lingered in the thick air of the club. It was hot and packed out, and this liquor wasn't doing anything to cool me off. If anything, it was getting me going.

I backed my ass up against the guy that had come up behind me and bounced my ass on his growing manhood as City Girls blasted through the speakers. It felt good being home in Georgia and around my people. I was living out in California for school and the phoniness of it all was just repulsive and beyond me. I was taking a much needed break from that place and those people and I was doing everything in my power to surround myself around realism as much as I could until I had to go back in three days.

Even the niggas were different out here though. I liked an aggressive man that'll come and take control of me while I'm dancing on him. It shows his dominance, which I want in a relationship, since I wasn't getting it from any of the squares out in California. 

I bent over, placing my hands on my knees, popping my ass harder to the song that was playing. I could feel his manhood growing longer and thicker beneath me and that was my motivation to just keep going. He was holding on to my hips, trying to keep from falling the longer I dry fucked him, but I could tell it was getting to him. I knew he'd want me. I slightly turned around so I could look back at the nigga I was mesmerizing and I was taken aback, and that's for damn sure.