Chapter 1 - Confused?

Kaylee's POV

"Who's that shadow holding me Hostage? I've been hear for days.
Who's that whisper telling me that I'm never gonna get away..." I thought to myself as was still sat in the same corner of the most biggest bedroom I've ever seen. After I was when I was grabbed of the street 3 days ago... Like let's be real here I'm not ball that has no owner that you can just grab me of the street... dammm I must...

(The door opened interrupting my thoughts)

I saw a tall Boy with beautiful green eyes and curly brown Hair who looked about 18 or 19.
He walked in and just stared at me with a confused look on his face.

"Who are you" he finally spoke after 10mins of staring at me

I honestly didn't know what to say...so I just sat there quiet.

I'm loud & hyper 17 year old that loves to party, I'm nearly going to collage and but I don't think I'll even graduate. Tbh I hate school and I never listen to any of the teachers I fail more than half of my exams and if I don't graduate idk what I'm gonna do in life. Oh ya I live with my mom and my little Sister Kayla who's 4, My Dad passed away 2 years ago it was a really hard time but we've got through it and know he's in a better place now.

"Umm Hallo who are you?" the Curly Haired Boy said again getting impatient

"I-I Um I'm Kaylee"

"Why are you in my room Kaylee?"he said sounding a bit annoyed

" I uh I-I-I" I struggled to talk... I don't know why?

"YOU WHAT?" He shouted causing me to jump a little, I began to feel a little uncomfortable and more frightened than I was before.

" I....d-o-n-t k-n-o-w" I replied kinda of whispering

He just rolled his eyes and stormed out slamming the door behind him causing me to jump again.

I have never been so scared in my life I'm usually that confident girl who's not afraid of anything or anyone.

A few mins later the door opened again and the curly haired boy walked in with a man that looked a lot like him...I'm guessing that was his father.

"WHO'S THIS GIRL AND WHY IS SHE IN MY ROOM" the curly haired boy shouted

"Harry Calm Down, she's a birthday gift" The man said to the Harry guy winking at him

My eyes shot wide open as soon as I heard "she's a birthday gift"
What was that supposed to mean?

Harry just smirked and nodded while winking at me.

After like 5mins they both walked out of the room. I just felt like crying... So I did. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't help it. I didn't know why I was crying. I hated crying it just makes your eyes red and puffy and it reminds of the last time I cried when my father passed away.
I walked I've to the bed too a pillow and Blanket and went back to the corner and decided to sleep I haven't slept in 3days or got out of that corner.

I was just so confused.

-------------------

OKAY GUYS THIS IS THE THE 1ST CHAPTER SORRY ITS NOT THAT GREAT BUT MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER PROMISE IT WILL BE LONGER LY GUYS (I'm new at this)😂