The Glitch And The Error

(Wow. My first oneshot. Hope I did well. And if ya don't know who Glitchy or TSW2K Error is, then (for Glitchy and the others) read my Character Book, and for TSW2K Error, read the book titled, "The Student With 2 Kids(Fgod Error". Also, the picture above is what glitchy looks like. The art belongs to @L0rixxx)

                                                          No POV

"Alright, fine, you guys can go explore. But make sure that you're back by 11 pm AND you follow Rave and Nebula's orders, got it?" Ava said, sighing, and the 7 foxes nodded before starting to set off, and were about to jump through a portal when Fir stopped them.

"Also, make sure that you explore other multiverses, not Creator's, because they're still in progress and you guys aren't supposed to be in the plot. Glitchy, you hear me?" Fir asked the white and purple fox, and Glitchy snapped his attention to Fir and quickly nodded before the vacant look appeared on his face again, making it obvious that he was still daydreaming about what it would be like if he met his idol.

Fir sighed and made a shooing motion to them, before he turned away from them and hopped back onto his seat to continue discussing things with one of the other Founders of The Omniverse Gang.

The group that was going exploring consisted of the Fox Family, who all had arranged an age range chart so that their ages didn't get mixed up, for whatever reason.

The foxes, in age order, were named Nebula, Rave, Shozo, Glitchy, Mei, Winter, and Swifty, and while most of them were adopted by Tigercool herself, Mei belonged to her creator, but her creator, @L0rixxx, still allowed Mei to come visit her brothers and do a few explorations for The Omniverse Gang, if she wanted too.

As the foxes were traveling through "The Space Inbetween", Glitchy noticed a particular weird AU that radiated of weird energy, and instead of calling out to his siblings, he touched the piece of paper and entered the AU.

Glitchy didn't even bother checking the AU name and who it was made by.

                                                                                                              Glitchy's POV

As soon as I touched the AU, I was immediately thrown into it, and I landed on some type of soft grass on the other side of what the members call a "Street" and I looked ahead to see the front of a building that one of the Founders call a "School" on the side opposite to me.

I cocked my head to the side, before I got up and trotted around, and while I wasn't looking, I bumped into someone and toppled backwards.

I was about to growl in frustration, but when I looked up and saw who I had bumped into, my eyes widened in suprise and disbelief as confused yellow and blue eyelights met my shocked expression.

"W-wh-wha-" I stuttered, and I backed up and started continuously hit my head on a "Light Pole" that was nearby, trying to see if I was dreaming or not.

When I saw that I wasn't, realization hit me like a truck, and I started acting like a Blue on a suger high and started bouncing around everywhere, when I stopped and quickly looked at the codes.

My giant smile instantly dropped, and a feeling of dread crawled up my spine as I read the code, and closed the window while still holding the same expression.