yumeko jabami × female Reader

You were a part of the top ten richest families and you are so smart (just a reminder 😌)onto the story _________________________________
*your alarm goes of* *you open your eyes slowly* "Y/N WAKE UP YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL"*your mom yells for you to wake up* "ugh OK I AM AWAKE NOW MOM" *you tell your mom as you stand up from your bed and wear your slippers while putting your left hand on your cheek* * you walk up to your closet and wear your uniform and then you walk to your bathroom and brush your teeth* *after you brush your teeth*
☆ your pov☆ {today is my first day of a new school I am kinda nervous but also kinda excited and the school is technically only about gambling kinda weird._.} * you walk in the kitchen to see your mom putting your breakfast on the table* "good morning mom" you say to your mom as you sit on the table and eat* "good morning sweetie today i made your favorite" "thanks mom" *you say as your chewing* "welcome" your mom says
○time skip as you are at school○
☆your pov☆ {here goes nothing}
* you walk in your classroom to see that they are already gambling*
☆ your pov☆ {already gambling I don't mind watching} * you watch as a black haired girl beats a blonde haired girl with 2 ponytails* ☆your pov☆{she's pretty good} *yumeko appears out of NOWHERE next to mary.*mary looks next to her with a terrified look* your eyes widened on how yumeko just disappeared out of NOWHERE* every bodys eyes widened on how yumeko beated mary*○ time skip after yumeko talked to ryota and gave him her money after he apologized to her about cheating ○ * you quickly run to yumeko to ask her how she beated mary* *you grab yumeko's shoulder while panting* yumeko:"hmm"? *She turns around to see you panting*"oh hey" yumeko says *you look up on yumeko* "who are you?" Yumeko said *"oh right I forgot to introduce myself I am y/n l/n nice to meet you " you said*yumeko responded with*"oh hi y/n I am yumeko jabami"may I ask what do you want?" Yumeko said* "I wanted to ask if you wanted to be friends and I also wanted to ask how you beated that blonde haired girl" you said* yumeko said "oh sure we can be friends and I suspected that she was cheating *before yumeko continues her sentence your eyes widened and you asked :" how did you know she was cheating?!" you said *yumeko answers "I saw how everyone was so calm and they kinda looked sad? I guess? And I felt like she only placed rocks and papers she did place scissors but in a way I couldn't reach but I reached it and won after playing 3 or 4 rounds and plus how could a girl not walk with a handy mirror"*yumeko removed your hand as she walked away while saying "hope to see you again soon y/n"
__________ "I am very sorry I am tired to continue this so there will be a part 2 tomorrow"😌😔