Introduction to a Lonely World

I'm not invisible, but not everybody talks to me. I wouldn't blame them, there's nothing special about me. I'm not a nerd, but i focus a lot on school. I have friends, but i dont go to parties every weekend like everyone else does.

You're probably wondering who i even am. My name is Isabella Nicole Michaels, but the people who know me call me Bella Nicole. I used to be averagely popular, i was a cheerleader, i had an average amount of friends. Now i would rather be alone at home watching Netflix.

My parents are never home, they work out of town traveling. My dad is an important business man for some company and my mom is a lawyer. On average, i see them about once a month, but sometimes not even that. They pay the bills every month on time, they put a minumum of $5,000 in my bank account every month for shopping, groceries, things needed around the house, or just anything that needs buying or money spent on it really. Most of the time i feel like they don't even want me or to be around me in general, but i dont blame them because i know why. It's not their fault, none of it is, i just wish that they were here.

Right now, i'm getting ready for another day in prison. School isn't something that i hate, but i don't necessarily enjoy it either. I had just gotten out of the shower and blow-dried my hair. As usual, as i change into black leggings with my favorite UNO Hoodie. It was a christmas present from my parents when i was 13. It's been 4 years later and it stills fits. I slide on my gray uggs and brush through my long brown hair. Looking at myself in the mirror i sigh, I wish i was beautiful.

Grabbing my purse and backpack, i make sure that i have everything i need for the day. I quickly grab my phone and car keys, give my pet bunny food for the day before locking the house up. I get into my all black jeep and drive off to school. I hum along to the music playing through out the car, of course being Ariana Grande as she is my favorite artist. I see the school as i turn around the corner. It feels like the rides to school are always too short, but in reality i drive sorta fast and i'm always listening to musc so I guess it would be a reasonable amount of time if i wasn't time consumed in my own little world. Sighing to myself as i pull into my usual parking spot and get once grabbing my things and locking up my car.

A typical day for me at school is getting to school about 5 to 10 minutes before the other kids. I get to my locker, put the stuff that i don't need until the second half of my day into my locker, and head off to my first class. Which is exactly how it goes. It's kinda nice being in a classroom alone beofore everybody else gets in here. It gives me time to just think. Nothing specific, just in general. Time to just let my mind roam, thoughts run free to do wha they they want, it's like an unknown galaxy just waiting to be explored. And as soon as the bell rings for first period, it ends.

Hello! So this was the first chapter of this rollercoaster of a story. I have a lot planned ahead and i really hope you guys like it! Feel free to ccmment or message me and tell me what you think! :) Hopefully i will update capter 2 tonight, depending on how late i get back from hockey, buuut anways enjoy!