𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 !

── ( 𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚁      𝙸      𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙳     𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚃𝙸𝙻  𝙼𝚈  𝙳𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶  𝙳𝙰𝚈  

𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚁      𝙸      𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙳     𝚈𝙾𝚄
'𝚃𝙸𝙻  𝙼𝚈  𝙳𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶  𝙳𝙰𝚈   .  .   )

₊˚ˑ ♯ PRE - TRILOGY┊˖*°࿐╰ ₍  plot by 𝖏𝖚𝖓𝖎  ₎  ࿔₊°

₊˚ˑ PRE - TRILOGY┊˖*°࿐
  plot by 𝖏𝖚𝖓𝖎    ࿔₊°

𝕶𝐀𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝕾𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 was a sunflower that blossomed gently underneath the lavish capitol sun. She was their sunshine girl that guided them through the turmoil that stirred gently underneath the calm seas. No matter what, she smiles throughout it all. Throughout her mother's death, throughout her own  suffering. Despite having the claws of an illness digging into her body, she kept smiling throughout her pain. Her smile was her medicine, and as long as she smiled, she would live.

𝐘𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 her charms couldn't save the love of her life and childhood best friend when he was reaped for the 65th Hunger Games. She couldn't do anything but watch as Finnick Odair walked the path that would eventually lead to his demise, or by some sort of miracle, he would win.

𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐋𝐘 the petals fell, her smiles grew weak and strained as she watches him scrape by death's arms so many times. So many close calls, so many what ifs. She couldn't bare seeing him in pain, for she thought it was better her than him. With her mind muddled with diminishing hope, Kaeora Sings, the capitol's sunshine girl, was lost.

&&. 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒂𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.

♯ 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻 . . .

❪ TAO OKAMOTO ━
𝒌𝒂𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔