Chapter 1

I ran through the woods, my heart racing, the wind blowing through my long golden locks.

I laughed, this was my favourite part of the chase, the build up.

Most people love the relief of stopping, taking in lung gulls of air while trying to slow their beating heart.

Me ? I've always loved speaking up, making the other sounds drown out in the wind. Leaving everything behind in hopes of something new.

I heard the paws pound behind me. The wolves were catching up, and I didn't like that.

I felt a pressure on my gums and lower lip. I was angry.

Call me crazy, but I was so competitive that even a petty pack could rile me up just by doing their job.

An idea formed in my head and I smirked. I turned and ran straight at them.

They skidded to a stop while I sat in a pretzel position in front of them.

They looked at me and I just smiled as widely as I could that probably looked a little scary judging by the looks in their eyes.

My blood red eyes formed into a puppy dog look while they narrowed their eyes at me, obviously not pleased with my actions.

"What's wrong," I mocked "cat got your tongue." this sent me into hysterics. Again, call me crazy.

Then I noticed something around their necks that made me stop laughing immediately.

I knew there was I reason I couldn't out run them as easily, they were guards to the Royal Wolf Family.

"What, Dog got your tongue." they laughed at the joke. I realised that they were in human form and had thrown some shorts on carelessly.

I glared at them and they shrank back slightly.

I sighed. Well, at least this will make the escape more fun. I brightened up at the idea.

"Well, I'm a goner now, there are two strong handsome male wolves here to drag me away to the dark dungeons, that I will rot away in forever." I finished my speech with a hand on my thrown against my head while I fell back into the taller ones arms to add some dramatic effect. Once a drama queen, always a drama queen.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They had done exactly what I wanted, leading me away to their dungeons.

This is phase two of my fun.

The Escape.

I sat in the corner and whenever the guard turned to see what I was up to, I would smile as if he just got me a puppy. Pun intended.

I thought my way through it for two days.

I decided that when they came to give to give me food, I would bite them.

A vampire bite was lethal to a wolf and it worked the other way too.

The only cure was to drink an originals blood and they died out years ago. There were rumours about a descendant, but they died along with the originals.

I heard the footsteps that would lead to my escape and smiled.

This was it, I could feel my eyes start to glow and my fangs drop.

-'a/n'-

Helloooooo

Guess who's back back back

Back again gain gain

Just a little sing song there.

I have decided to put The siren who couldn't sing on hold for a while ad I might delete my other books.

If u have any favourites don't hesitate to say

-m ❤️