When they get together

It was a slow day at the lov base. Shigaraki was always so busy with trying to creat plans to defeat the heroes except for his brother and his cousin.(Izuku is his brother and Kaminari is his cousin. I'm going to put that AFO and Inko)

That day was actually the day that his brother comes to visit. But since Shigaraki was so busy Izuku was hanging out with the rest of the league instead, so he decided to tease dabi when toga told him that dabi had a crush on shigaraki.

"Hey Dabi I heard you have a crush on my brother is that true~)", Izuku said teasing Dabi. "W-what! WHO TOLD YOU THAT!", Dabi said as he blushed to the point his face was as red as kirishima's hair. Then Dabi look to his side and saw toga smirking with Izuku. "Ooooo~ izu~kun he isn't denying it", said toga as she is also saying it teasingly.

As time went on that day Toga and Izuku have been teasing the flustered burnt toast. Everything was going to plan. The plan that Toga and Izuku created to get crusty boi and burnt toast together. First Toga and Izuku had to tease Dabi until Shigaraki came out. Then when shigaraki comes out Dabi would not notice because he didn't hear shigaraki come in the bar and because he so annoyed by the two teasers he would yell that he admits that he likes shigaraki and shigaraki would hear and tell him he liked him back. Then BOOM they're together.

Let's time skip to 2 hours later Shigaraki is finish with planning for the next attack against UA. Shigaraki had walked out of his room and into the bar and dabi had just blurted out... "FINE I ADMIT IT I HAVE FEELINGS FOR SHIGARAKI! But..... I know he doesn't like me back, I mean he is so handsome and hot and sweet even though he doesn't really show the sweet part a lot. He is just perfect..." As he said that he started to tear up and blush at the fact that he just said all of that to his friends. Then he felt some arms around his waist then when he turned his head his head to find shigaraki hugging him to comfort him. The two teasers gave each other a high five and said "mission accomplished!!"

The two teasers had left the room to leave the future couple alone. While the two future lovers were alone shigaraki stopped hugging dabi and turned him around and said " I like you too"
The room went quiet till dabi smirked while letting out a "heh" and pulled shigaraki by the waist into a kiss. Shigaraki was a little shocked at first but then he gave into the kiss and soon the kiss turned to a full on make-out session. While the new couple were making out the two shippers were taking pictures with nosebleeds until kurogiri came in and interrupted the couple. " what are you two doing" kurogiri said like he was a dad a very annoyed dad. The new couple broke the kiss and stood next to each other embarrassed. "You two rooms. NOW" the dad of the league said angrily. The two boys ran to their rooms.

After 1 hour of being yelled at by kurogiri

Dabi went into shigaraki's room and sat next to him. The room went silent until dabi said "hey I know made out earlier but we never really you know become official. Sooooo. I was wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend. It's ok if you don't wan-" dabi was cut off by shigaraki kissing him. Shigaraki broke the kiss and said "yes"

Part 2 coming soon