One

"He's escaping!" A officer pointed making Yibo run after him. The rest of the crew were following until the person stopped.

The man turned and ran at him with a knife making Yibo maneuver around him and only getting cut on his thigh.

He winced in pain but still hold down the person. Making the person drop the knife. As soon as the others catch up, Haikuan ran up to him, while the others arrested the man

"You're injured Yibo!" Haikuan was concerned and quickly called Xiao Zhan. "Who are you calling, I'm fine" Yibo stated but suddenly heard a voice that he knew so well.

"Hello Haikuan! You need to make it quick because I'm kinda busy" Yibo was now trying to take the phone away from him.

"Yes hi Xiao Zhan! I will drop off Yibo in a minute! He got injured!" Haikuan exclaimed making Zhan sigh. "Okay leave him in my office okay?"

Haikuan nodded "Yes thank you again Zhan!" Yibo sighed "why did you called him!"

"Aren't you two friends since High-school?" Yibo open his mouth for a second then clicked his tongue. "Yes! B-but"

Haikuan shook his head and helped him up. They both carefully walked to his car and placed yibo on the seat carefully.

Shortly after they made it and quickly Haikuan walked Yibo to Xiao Zhan's office. And he made Yibo sit on the bed that he had their.

"You know it was just a-" Yibo was about to speak until he saw him. "I'll leave him to your care Xiao Zhan" Haikuan smiled and then left.

"Err well I think I have to go to-" Yibo was about to stand up but Zhan glared at him making him sit back down.

He got his latex gloves and grabbed a bandage, rubbing alcohol and cotton. "Remove your pants"

"Wow Dr.Zhan! You're so naughty! Anything for you" Yibo removed his pants making Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes and remove his coat and placed it above his cut.

He sat down on a chair that was near the bed which he had to put it between Yibo's legs. "I like the position we are in~"

Zhan rolled his eyes again and dab rubbing alcohol on the cotton ball and then on his cut.

Yibo winced making Zhan look up at him and then back to his cut. "Hold it in" This made him pout and put his hand on his shoulder.

Every time he dab it on his cut he squeezed his shoulder. "You know that hurts" Zhan exclaimed looking at him.

He laughed nervously "yeah sorry" Xiao Zhan shook his head and then started wrapping his thigh with the bandage.

"Done, all you need to do is change it everyday until it heals" Xiao Zhan stood up from the chair and went to his desk. He took out a paper bag and placed 6 bandages.

Yibo just sat their awkwardly with his coat on his lap. "Here it's the only extra pair of shorts that I have" Yibo smiled and grabbed it.

He slowly stood up and put the shorts on. "What do I do with your coat Dr.Zhan~" Xiao Zhan turned back around and handed him the paper bag. "Wash it and return it to me by tomorrow"

———————————
Preview for my new au! Aka ch.1
Coming when finish with "Hard to love You"~

——————————