Pokemon Unknown Prologue

Narrator: Hello everyone! Welcome to the world of Pokemon where people and Pokemon live in peace and harmony. I am your narrator Mystic and I'm excited to tell you the story of Pokemon Unknown. Pokemon Unknown is a bit personal to me because of my past experiences with being a special needs child and suffering through a lot of medical conditions. However, I have pulled through and our protagonist will be shown with that light. Pokemon Unknown is about a young aspiring trainer named Ash Ketchum. However, since he is a social outcast, he is considered the school loser. It is a series of events that has some catastrophic outcomes but has an end. Before we start I just want to thank everyone that is reading this, I greatly appreciate it. Our Story begins in the populous city of Lumiose in Kalos. We begin our journey with Ash Ketchum about to leave for school from Vaniville Town.

Ash: Good Morning mom!

Delia: Good morning Ash, did you sleep well last night?

Ash: You know the usual, I'm unable to fall asleep and I'm very tired.

Delia: Ash you know that at some point you need to move on and start your life anew?

Ash: I'm sorry mother, I just can't. No matter what I try, it always comes back to haunt me.

Delia: I know how you feel son, so do I. But we need to keep moving forward. Ever since the incident, you have never stepped outside the house after school, you come back home with bruises and you continuously tell me to not worry about you. 

Delia begins to cry

Delia: It is hard for me to stay strong for you. I'm doing all I can. I ask you to make a friend but never see anyone come over. Your teachers call me and they are concerned about your mental health. I see the fear in your eyes when you walk out of the house to school. I won't always be here for you and in order for you to be successful in life. YOU NEED TO MOVE ON.

Ash: Mom, I'm sorry, I try my best especially for you because I can't bear to see you like this mom. Besides, your right. I think I need to have a fresh start. It will be a slow process because I am extremely shy, however, I think I can do it.

Delia wipes her tears

Delia: That's good to hear Ash, now you must get going to school. It is about to begin

Ash: Right mom. See you later!

Ash runs out of the house

Narrator: Hello everyone it's Mystic here. This prologue is supposed to be short but I hope you guys are excited to continue reading Pokemon Unknown. Chapter 1 of Pokemon Unknown will be out October 11. Mark that date down on you Calenders. We will be introducing our cast and we will see how a normal day at school is for Ash. Will something new happen to Ash? Will Ash move on?