(15) till we meet again

Today we were gonna go to meet our classmates before we all officially went our different ways and wouldn't all be in the same room for another five years probably. Sounds pretty said right? Anyway, I woke up to screaming as usual. I go down to see Denki being chased by Kat who had a pan in his hand. Mina and Jirou chanting 'get him, get him' and Sero watching TV acting like he cant see them. A normal in our chaotic household. Of course, I had to run after them trying to get the pan from Kat before someone ended up in the hospital. Although he wouldn't do it....at least I hope so.

"Ok what did he do this time," I said grabbing the pan from his hand. "The idiot turned up the stove burning the breakfast I was making" Kat huffed glaring at Denki. "I thought it would help it cook faster" he whined. I facepalmed. "That my sir is why you are not allowed in the Kitchen," Sero said pointing the remote at him laughing. "Anyway you guys go get ready we leave in an hour" he shrugged. I went up brushed my teeth showered got changed and headed downstairs. "Breakfast is on the table I'm gonna go get ready" Kat placed a kiss on my cheek and disappeared up the stairs.

We're all done and in our cars, we decided to split into two cars. Me and Kat in one and the rest in the other. Sero and Kat being the most responsible were the ones driving. I and Kat sat in comfortable silence, his hand on my thigh and my hand on his. Both of us humming or singing along to the music. It was nice moments like these where my favorite just is enjoying life. Sadly all good things come to an end.

We pulled up to the venue. It was a pool with a little cafe and Momo even rented the place for the day so it could be just us. We walked in. Mina, Sero, Denki, and Jirou pull up as we reached the entrance so we waited for them. When we walked in. Tsu, Hukagare, and Ojiro we're in the pool, Uraraka and Tokoyami on floaters drinks in hand. Shinshou and Todoroki sitting on the edge with their feet in the water. And I guess the rest weren't here yet if we're inside the cafe. We greeted everyone before going inside. Momo came up to us. "Hey, guys glad you came" of course we would miss it for the world," Mina said as she and Jirou hugged her. "Well anyway enjoy yourselves I'm gonna go out....the changing rooms are right there" she pointed to a small block with five doors all different colors. Then she headed out.

"Let's go get changed then" as we walked out Izuku just got here we greeted him and went to get changed.  Once we were all changed I may or may not have drooled over Kat you'll never know. Anyway, Me, Izuku, Mina, and Denki wasted no time joining those in the pool. Kat joined Todoroki and Shinou. Jirou went with Momo and Aoyama to get something to eat. And Sero laid back on one of the lounge chairs.

"Hey kat". I said swimming over to him resting my hands on the edge of the pool near him. " what's up babe?" He asks turning to me. "Wanna get some food?" "Sure you can go ahead and I'll be right behind you I just need to talk to half n half here," I said pointing to Todoroki. "Ok" I got out drying myself with a towel and walking inside.

"Hey there," the dude who was working the counter said looking at me. "Hello" I replied I find like the vibes he gives off. But the others were all outside and I am probably being overdramatic. "So what can I get you?" He leaned in the counter and I took a slight step back. "Hmmm can I just see the menu"  "sure thing cupcake" he smirked. " please Don't call me that," I said trying to sound polite but also intimidating. "I'm just trying to pick up a cute girl," he said looking me in my eyes his dark blue eyes piercing through me but not in the way Kat's do more disturbingly.

"This isn't very professional of you, aren't you working?" I said keeping eye contact. "Well I get off soon" he purred. "Well, I have a boyfriend so" I rolled my eyes. "And I have a math test," he said " ha nice try I've heard that one all over TikTok," I said with a smug look on my face. "Oh, speaking of social media what's your Instagram?" Can't this guy take a fucking hint? "I said I have a boyfriend" I sneered getting fed up. "And where's this 'boyfriend' she smirked. " I glanced towards the door to see Kat walking towards the little building we were in I watched him walk and when he got to the door. "Oh he's right here" I smiled pointing to the Ash blond who by the way looked hella hot. "What's up babe decide what you want?" He asked slipping an arm around my waist.

I decided not to cause drama right now so I shrugged. "No what do you want I'll just take what you decide" the guy who was tensed up relaxed realizing I wasn't going to rat him out. I mean Kat was built and he could fight so I wouldn't wanna mess with him either. "Umm ok we'll have two club sandwiches" he turned to me "what do you wanna drink?" "Umm, I don't want to drink today so a coke" he nodded. Turning back and ordering.

We sat at one of the tables as we waited. Soon Izuku joined us we talked. He seemed excited about going to Canada. Soon our food came and we ate and went back out. We talked and laughed even tried listing out the top 10 memories from our three years together. Of course, nobody brought up stuff around the time of my family's death which I'm grateful for. Sato even made a cake and we cut if and celebrated into the night. Mina, Uruaraka, and Denki got pretty wasted so we decided to call it a night, some were also drunk but those three there the worst. It was only me, Kat, Momo, Todoroki, Koda, Sato, and Ojiro who were completely sober.

When we got home, me and Kat went straight to bed. We cuddled "hey did you have fun today?" he asked looking down at me. "Yea I did, how about you?" I snuggled more into his chest. "Yea I'm not going to lie I'll miss most of those idiots" he laughed "me too" I chuckled. "Good night Kat I love you" I smiled as he played with my hair. "I love you too goodnight princess"