Chapter 1-Meeting Adam

You're in class talking and playing with your friends doing math when you realized how intricate and hard the problems are. You talk to your teacher, " Mr jones I don't get this can I have some help?" he responds with "stay after class ends" you rush back to your desk panting heavily because you know what he wants. you go to the class at the end of the day and see a boy, brown hair, green eyes, 5'10, a little older. Mr. Jones says "this is my son, adam, he will be here to help you" shocked, you sit with adam and he helps you with everything. he says " here's my number in case you get stuck again" you are filled with joy when you rush home to text him.

You finally get to your house when you see your parents waiting for you. you walk inside to see a cake made for your brothers birthday. you walk upstairs and pull your phone out of your backpack to text adam. you send him "hey adam it's me y/n!" you put down your phone to do homework when you suddenly hear a ding from your phone. you pick up your phone and see a text from adam. it reads "hi y/n how are you?" you fill with butterflies but think "why did I just do that, I can't like him already." you put down your phone again and continue your homework.