Chapter one!

Ellis, Nick, Coach and Rochelle had just escaped that horrible Mall. Thanks too Ellis they all would've been eaten alive by Zombies. As Ellis cheered while finally being behind the driver wheel of his favorite Stock car racer, Jimmy gibbs jr.

Rochelle and Coach were playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, to see who was in charge since they don't want nick in charge, and they definitely don't want Ellis in charge. Nick was looking out the window. He just wanted to jump out the moving car, but he couldn't, because he saw zombie while they were driving. The last thing Nick wants to do is become one of the flesh eating monsters.

"Haha! Alright, you in charge!" Coach said softly, fixing his shirt and sitting up in the seat". Rochelle smiled at Coach and pat his shoulder. "We can take turns, hopefully if you're okay with that?". "Yeah sure i guess", Coach said, as he shrugged his shoulders.

Ellis smiled at nick and chuckled under his breath. "Nick, nick, nick." He said over and over again. Nick grumbled and continued to look out the window, and tried to ignore the fact that Ellis was calling his name. But he knew Ellis was just trying be annoying. Ellis kept saying it over and over and over. After nick got tired of Ellis saying his name, Nick jumped in his seat and looked at Ellis, "Jesus, Ellis. What is it that is so damn important!?". Nick face turned red in frustration as Ellis stopped the car at a bridge and looked at Nick with his eyes widened.

Authors note: Hello! Its me again, hope you enjoyed my Cringy story. And yes i don't know how to write stories, so this is kinda my first time writing my own favorite ship. Since i don't lots of peeps doing this as much, but thanks for the peeps who are keeping the L4d2/L4d fandom alive. I am so happy.
325 words. (In total including the Author's note)