♡🅰︎/🅽♡

Hello~

This is a oneshot book. But it starts with the lover scenarios, don't worry. It will be gender neutral.

Requests come here please!

Your profile is below (You can change it in requests, it's just an example for the lover scenarios.)

Name: (F/N) (L/N)

Age: (The same as the character you're paired with.)

Gender: Non-binary

Pronouns: They/Them

Hair length: Short, as seen in cover

Hair colour: (H/C)

Eye colour: (E/C)

Quirk: Demon Summoner

(F/N) can summon any type of demon, via a beam that fires from their palms in a summoning circle and force them to do his bidding. The strongest demons only obey them for 3 hours before either disappearing by (F/N)'s will, or staying without the control of (F/N). The other demons are the same, save from the fact that weaker demons are under their control for longer periods of time.

There are four tiers, the strongest being Crefaf, the second being Dusare, the third being Kratina, the weakest being Zwak.

Crefaf: 3 hours

Dusare: 6 hours

Kratina: 9 hours

Zwak: 12 hours

Drawbacks of this quirk are that only one demon can be summoned per day, unless (F/N) befriends them and they come back to them. Also includes major focus to bind the demon to their will, as the demons will usually try and fight back.

Over usage of quirk will induce dizziness, quirk backfiring onto (F/N), trust me, that was not a pretty sight. (F/N)'s vision will also blur occasionally.

Hero Name: Hell Monarch

Hero Costume:

The small gauntlets on their wrists and forearms can help direct 

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫♬.♩.♪♬.♩.♪.♫♬.♩.♪.♫.♪.♩.♬♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

Characters/Love interests include,

Male:

Midoriya Izuku

Bakugou Katsuki

Todoroki Shouto

Kirishima Eijirou

Kaminari Denki

Shinsou Hitoshi

Amajiki Tamaki

Toogata Mirio

Aizawa Shouta

Toyomitsu Taishiro

Takami Keigo

Dabi

Shigaraki Tomura

Female:

Uraraka Ochako

Asui Tsuyu

Jirou Kyouka

Yaoyorozu Momo

Ashido Mina

Hagakure Tooru

Toga Himwa

Usagiyama Rumi

I do poly relationships too, so if you want it, you gotta request it since I take most of my inspiration from Yagami Yato.

If you want more people just say it! The reason there's more male characters is because I've read more of those and it's easier to write them, so I hope you could help me with writing the girls' personality.

AUs are acceptable, I'll probably do them later though, all these characters are enough for me.