Info

Hi!

I know this sequel has been up for some time and that a lot of people want/have been asking for it. I have not actually read this book since around 2016 and I decided to go through it and review it for edits/rewriting and I found that this book is not what I remembered it to be, or want it to be. 

So I have chosen to take it down because of several reasons.

First, the writing is bad. I wrote this along with Playing for the Other Team when I was around 15-16 years old and it's been nearly 10 years since. My English has gotten better and I want to try and share writing that I'm proud of.

Second, this book does/did contain some topics that can be sensitive to approach and I do not think that I handled them very well when I first wrote it. I feel like I exaggerated and misrepresented a lot of topics, situations, and people and I don't want to spread misinformation or cause any offense or misunderstandings. 

Even if no one has said anything, I feel as if I have to take this down. I do not stand for, think, or support several of the things I wrote about in this book.

However, I am planning to rewrite this sequel just like I did with Playing for the Other Team, and I will be working on this and upload it when it's done. 

I hope that you all understand. I want my books, my page, and Wattpad to be an environment where we can explore characters, stories, worlds, and the like while learning and finding new friends and interests. I do not want this to be a place where anyone feels unsafe or uncomfortable. I am older and I know better, and I want to help create a healthy and happy community where we can learn and enjoy ourselves.

For the people that were planning on reading this, or are currently reading. I'm sorry, and I'll try and get this up when I've finished the reupload of Playing for the Other Team. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm sorry if I caused any trouble or inconvenience.

I hope that in the meantime, you guys find wonderful things to read and have a good time on this platform. Thank you for your continued support.

/ Hannah