The Prayer

"Mom my friends and I are going to play in the court and exactly i dont have  time for a boring mass in the church"
Kevin shouted at her mother until her mother decides to go alone,
but before she leaves she said "Someday you will understand why i want you to go with me in the church"

Kevin spents all her day playing with her friends.Her mother arrived in their house crying at the kitchen. Even though its too late Kevin is still playing outside with her friends.When he arrived home he's very hungry that's why he wake up her mom just to cook a food for him.

When he went to school he immeadiately heard the news.His classmate Robin suicide after her mom died.

He thinks "What if my mom suicide i will never allow that".

"Mom where are you!" Kevin is so afraid where to find his mom .
One thing he knows that her mother will go is at the church.He went to the church but he didn't find her mother. He went to every place he knows.While going home "Lord,please keep my mom safe i dont know where she is but i believe you will protect him"then he saw her mom in the hospital.

"Mom all this time your only here i was afraid im gonna lost you i love you mom" he ask the doctor what happened to her mom,
"Doc,um.....why is my mom here?"
"Well....your mom has a cancer and every sundays after church she goes here for a checkup"

"Mom i understand now why you want me to go to you to the church ,mom listen to me im very sorry for being a bad son please forgive me i will do everything to save you"

"Son i love you very much"
"No mom i will do everything to save you"

But its too late
"Doctor my mom!!!!!"
"We did everything we can to save your mom but its too late im sorry,time of death 11:56 a.m."

Two years later Kevin still can't move on until he came to the point that he's depressed he doesn't know what to do.

While walking from school he passed through a bible study house it is open for free no fees needed.

Kevin joined the bible study every sunday , until the feeling that he's depressed passed away.

When he achieve his dream she thank his mother in heaven for guiding and teaching him when she's alive the importance of praying.She also thank god for all the blessings.

THE END