Fangirl belle

Belle had just finished her new book. She couldn't stop obsessing over it. The book was called Harry Potter and the order of the phenix. She thought Harry and Draco would make such a cute couple. She couldn't wait for the next installment
in the series. Goodness she'll have to read this one again. By this time in her life (age 12) she had already read every book in the small library of her small provincial town. She started writing books herself for the library. These books wear usually abused on some of the other books she'd read. After finishing this book for the 5th time she decided to wright a book about Draco and Harry's relationship, she'll call it Drarry. She stared the story in Harry's 3rd year, right after Christmas. She couldn't figure out what the plot should be tho. That night she went to bed thinking about her new book.

That night she dreamed of a short drought man called cogsworth and a taller more handsome one named Lumiere. She decided to stop the writing about Drarry and create a book by the name of Logsworth. She dreamed of cogsworth with a British accent and the other with a heavy French one. They were madly in love. She let her imagination run wild when she woke creating a very bad plot because she had only been writing for some time. But this book would be very short only about 3 chapters and nothing would really happen till chapter 3. That'll be the climax, she told herself.

And so she began writing and sure as heck this was getting steamy. She wrote about Lumiere the player, able to get all the lady's (and men) and about the timely cogsworth and how he was a anxious mess. She would return to Drarry when she was done with this one....

Years later she began reading her old writing not remembering what it was about.. Logsworth? When she picked it up the book seller asked if she was reading it again but she just nodded and began about how she loved writing it. The bookseller also named Echo told her the she could keep it. Belle gave her thanks to Echo and left the store diving into the story she wrote so many years ago. Remembering that he doesn't know that his true love is Lumiere till chapter 3. The people in her village thought her odd but she knew she was anyway. When she arrived at the castle in search of her father and met the two eventual lovers and smiled slyly. She knew they would have a very happy ending indeed