Part one (fanatasy 1)

Read if your a bad nut, ha yeah.
for anyone reading this, I'm so very sorry 💀

Me, duke, and his family are watching a movie, cuddled up under a blanket. And the movie we're watching is kinda sexual. Duke and I were getting just a bit turned on by the movie. Duke puts his hand on my inner thigh area, me not thinking much of it. He start rubbing my inner thigh, getting closer and closer to my area. When I realized when he's doing, I bite my lip, and grab his dick. He's already hard just from touching me. He whispers in my ear "let me take control" I whisper back "yes daddy". So his hand goes into my panties, starts rubbing me and I'm soaking wet. He lets his fingers slip into my pussy going in and out. Starting slow then going a little faster. Luckily, his family is paying attention to the movie and not to us. He gives me a small hickey while I'm trying not to moan. The way his fingers are in me, like he's an expert. I'm wet to an extreme. He takes his fingers out and quietly licks them while I stroke the tip of dick. He lets out a quiet sigh because he knows how good I am. The movie ends and the rest of his family goes to sleep while me and duke go to his bedroom to finish what we started. As soon as we get into his room he locks the door and pushes she onto the bed. He gets on top of me and kisses me aggressively. He takes off his shirt, revealing his wonderful abs. Also taking my shirt and shorts off still trying to kiss me. Kissing my neck, and slowly going down to my shoulders, chest, stomach, then reaching my waist. He rips off my bra and panties. Teasing at first, then going in and eating me out.I moan not too loud but loud enough for him to know I'm pleased. I push his head down telling him "right there daddy". My legs are shaking, I squeeze them together but duke quickly pulls them apart. He tells me "your a being a bad bad girl, you what happens when daddy gets mad. Daddy gets aggressive" He unbuckles his pants and takes them off, also taking off his boxers. He puts the tip on me, teasing me first, then going in and FAST. He's going so fast I can't even speak "y-y-yes daddy!" I moan so loud I might have woke someone up. He slows it down just a bit, and takes it out completely. He keeps going back in and taking it out, I'm practically screaming "FUCK FUCK FUCK DADDY" " FUCK ME". He stops as he's about to cum all over me. He tiredly lays next to me and says "that was amazing babygirl" "I love you" I say waiting for a response. "I love you too baby" he says as he wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead. We both doze off as the night goes on sleeping right next to each other.

OK I'm aware this SUCKS but this is my first ever time writing not reading haha so anyways this is really for my own pleasure but I'm fine with telling the entire world ig lol.