Chapter 1 Thinking...

Ariana P.O.V

I flutter my eyes open and sit up and I could see Harry still sleeping deeply and snoring. So I carefully get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I wash up,put high wasteed black shorts red crop top with white stripes and black van then I brush my teeth, put on my makeup, and get out and see Harry is still sleeping so I tip toe downstairs and get a bucket of very cold water put ice in it. Tip toe upstairs I go right beside him and then I get so close but then before I can pour he rolls over still sleeping. By accident my hands get sweaty and the bucket slips.(SPLASH) Water was everywere then Harry woke up trying to not scream he got out of bed and then he started to tickle me I laughed so much I stared burping,snorting,coughing, then he stopped after about 1 minute with happiness he walked into the bathroom took a shower, got dressed, then can out looking at me with a thinking face. After 3 minutes he says" I want kids I mean like we've been married for 2 years now." I look at him with a happy face and say" For our first children he should adopt 3 sets of twins." He just looks at me for a while then says let's go to Mrs.Daisy Adoption Center. I couldn't believe my ears we then raced to the car.

Sorry it was short make sure to like and comment.