Introduction.

They sat next to in science, that was all.

Or so they thought.

Chloe was the new girl at Oakley highschool, she was different to most girls at her school. While all the other girls wore dressed and heels that made every step they took make them topple like a human domino waiting to happen, she wore oversized band shirts and dirty converse all stars. while all the girls were listening to the top 40 charts, chloe was 'borrowing' her dads Nirvana and The Killers vinyls. In a nutshell, she didn't fit in. Then there was Jack, he was one of the popular boys, captain of the football team, class clown, always has to be the center of attention. all the things Chloe hated in a boy and what made it worse was the facts that she could constantly feel him staring at her in the corner of his eyes. She knew she shouldn't enjoy other people misfortune but she secretly loved all the popular girls getting jelous of all the attention he have her.

He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. The way she couldn't care less of what people though of her. The way she bit her lip when she got nervous. everything she did make him love her more but he knew, despite having all these other girls flocking around him like vultures circling a rotting carcas, that he could never make her even notice him, let alone love him.