Forgotten <Chapter 1>

POV: 3rd Person
The grass brushes against his face as a small breeze flows through the boys green locks. Sweat trickles down his forehead as the summer heat melts his serious facade.

Toxic green eyes look at the sky, with small lips curved into a smile. The sky: It always looked the same, but it always looked endless. How pretty. Then
a voice calls out to the greenette, his own voice in his head calls out to him. Asking. 'Are you satisfied yet' 'are you ready to connect?'

Of course he wasn't. He wasn't satisfied with what he was doing, he always felt like he needed more. That he needed to do more. That he was always missing something. But he didn't want to admit it.

He didn't need connections, he had himself, and his cat, and that was enough. But he longed for another, he longed for someone to call him by his name. He longed for someone to make him feel warm. But of course, he pushed those thoughts down, and didn't admit he wanted anything.

He wouldn't submit to society. He'll become his own person, someone big. But how would he become someone amazing, if he was just a quirkless?

———————-that line break————

"what are you an idiot?"

"at least i'm not the only one who realized"

That strange encounter there was the quick conversation between the underground hero, EraserHead and Izuku, otherwise known as "kuma".

Kuma is currently on the run, after being caught giving some information to one of his clients. His client got away swiftly, but Kuma on the other hand. Is obviously still on the run. At least he got the money?

Kuma is Izuku Midoriyas other persona. Kuma is a popular info broker that has over the top ratings! No one really knows much about him, then the fact that he as white hair, white eyes and is presented in a bear hoodie. Sometimes if a client works with him a lot, he'll show his face! Which is only a rumor.
Izuku Midoriya was practically erased from the system. Other then the fact his birthday was born on July 15, was "killed in a fire" and he was quirkless, and that he was 14 when he supposedly died. 14 years old is also an age where some stores will start hiring you. Not that anyone would think of that. But just saying, store would hire you at that age.

If you can't guess, Izuku Midoriya is dead. Well, in the system he is.

It's already been 2 years since he faked his own death. The police closed the case and stoped thinking hypothetically, saying that no one survived the fire. Well, they honestly just didn't want to deal with the case, it was just a bunch of quirkless orphans, or some kids with worthless quirks. They had no need to look further into it. Some of the hero's were agitated or angered at the reasoning, while others agreed. It's horrible to think that was the society they were living in. It was like a unsaid hierarchy.

A silent hierarchy. No one made it official, but everyone knew it was there. Quirks ruined the already damaged world. It made it so that people that a person with an amazing quirk would end up on top, and the ones at the bottom would be the ones that didn't even have a quirk at all. Those at the top were always praised no matter what they did, and the ones at the bottom are treated like trash, road kill, and just overall horrible.

—whoa hierarchy——————————

POV: EraserHead
That info broker "kuma" is so damn slippery. I see him one minute and the next I find him already a block away from me!

It's ridiculous, and every time he ends up leaving his business card flying down to me. He's starting to be a pain in the ass. I honestly don't have timer for this, I have a class full of soon- to -be -hero's, and I can't keep chasing after this guy.