Dance moms problems

Every girl has her own problem... Brookes POV:

My parents are going to kill me! I cannot believe im 3 months preggers. I knew i was getting fat. I have no idea who the father is. How could i be so stupid. Ive always tried to teach all the girls at the studio to be safe. I dont think this helps. I haven't told anyone. Am i gonna keep the baby? Adoption? Abortion? I just dont know what to do.

Paiges POV:

Everything looks like alphabet soup to me. Is that bag or dag? What was that number 314? Or 413? I cant tell my parents because they have such high expectations. I mean brooke and josh are so smart, i cant be the family loser. Only chloe knows. But i dont think she got it because she has problems of her own.

Chloe POV: ANOREXIA?! This cant be happening to me. I just like to be skinny is that such a problem? I don't think it is. There is a constant pressure to be skinny as a dancer, a girl friend, and a 9th grader. I have only passed out once, and i was lucky it was only in front of Brandon. I went to the doctors and they told me i have anorexia. Now Brandon is watching me like a hawk making sure i eat. I wanna just a be skinny!!

Makenzie POV:

OACHHHH!! i couldnt move. The pain was sharp and wouldnt go away, then i blacked out. I woke up in a hospital with boring grey walls. I screamed as the pain was shooting up my back. The nurse came and explained what happened. I was doing a double backflip in rehearsal and i only did one and a half an then crashed down. Boy did that hurt. The memorys rushed back to me.then i had a million questions. Could i dance? Walk or run? Would they fix me? How long till i can go home!? Im going to go crazy!!