Nikki and Lillybear

It was a friday night and Slender had nothing for me to do. So...I decided to make something to do. I didn't have that many friends yet. I had only been at the mansion for a few weeks. Megan Madness had been hanging out with Chris a lot and I didn't really feel comfortable around Jeff. You wouldnt either if you tripped over your words and blushed like crazy every time you saw him. I know that the only time we really talked was when I tried to kill him and Chris the night I came here....but still...

I went upstairs to go do whatever and about an hour later I heard Slender yell "Nikki get down here!" So I went downstairs. "Why don't you go on a hunt, Nikki?" He asked. "Don't just sit around and do nothing."

"Alright." I shrugged and started for the door.

"Nikki," One of Slender's tenticals on my shoulder. "don't you need a weapon?"

I smiled and unzipped my jacket revieling over a hundred knives. "That doesn't count the ones-"

"Nevermind." He waved his hand at me,"Jesus I worry about you child. Just go."

I left and walked through town with my hair covering my scarred eyes. It must've been an hour at least before I found someone worth my time.

There was a small girl with long pink hair crying in an allyway.

I sat next to her. And sounded sympathetic. "Hey. You okay?"

"No." she cried.

"Well that's unfortionate." I stand up, "what's your name?"

"L-lilly...." she slowly stood up. I flipped my hair out of my eyes to reveal them glowing red. Lilly shivered, "Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm your fucking nightmare." I chuckle coldly as a flip out a switchblade and one of the spring blades on my wrist.

"You don't want to d-do that." she stuttered.

"Actually," I stepped forward, "I kinda do." I let out a psychotic laugh.

"N-No you don't." she shook her head.

"If I had a penny for every time I heard that one..." I grinned and lunged at her.

She took out a hatchet and I saw her eyes go red. "Let's play a game." she giggled.

"What the hell?" I went for a stab, but she kicked me in the head hard. I fell to the ground and she planted her heel in the side of my head again. I started to black out. I swear i heard her giggle "I told you so." before she took off.

I couldn't move or speak. I was pretty sure my head was bleeding. I could see black spots and I heard police sirens in the distance. I knew I was screwed. The cops knew what I looked like. I could just see the news headline. " Teen Serial Killer caught" or "Nikki's fucking nightmare"

The sirens we close. I was about to give up and let my eyes drop when someone grabbed me and pulled me. I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in an abandoned house and my head was pounding. I touched the side of my head and winced. I did this far too many times for Slender. He better be glad I don't have permanent brain damage. When I pulled my hand away and it was covered in blood. I lifted my head and saw Lilly sitting in front of me.

"Why am I not in prison?" I asked as I let my head to drop. Bad idea. I almost let out a scream of pain but Lilly covered my mouth. The police ran past the house.

"Your a dumbass." Lilly scoffed, "I couldn't let them take you. You're the only one that cared."

"What? Why were you in the allyway?"