αυтнσя'ѕ ησтє

Hey there reader! First of all thanks for clicking on my story. I hope that you'll enjoy it.

Secondly, I want to talk about the origin of my story. A lot of people on Instagram hold really cool Selections where you can have a character and complete tasks and roleplay to participate. It's super cool! I'm currently in three, including the one this is based off of. I might make another story later on featuring another one of my characters.

This story is based off of @aroyalselection's Selection, where Lyla is my character (If anyone from that Selection is reading this, hi!) I chose to make a book about it, because what will end up happening to Lyla in the actual Selection, and also in the book, is pretty interesting, and not exactly what you'd expect to see. I won't give anything else away for now though ;)

This story may take a while to update, since I rely on the tasks and stuff given on the Instagram Selection to give me inspiration for the chapters. But I'll try my best to get the chapters out as regularly as possible.

Anyway, enough blabbering from me. Let's get started!

Disclaimer: I don't own The Selection, that would be the amazing Kiera Cass. I also don't own any characters other than Lyla, only the plot of the story.

My Instagram: pink_fluffeh_unicornz