How To Make Requests For Your Customized BTS Cover?

✨Welcome To My Covershop✨

❇️Steps for making requests for your customized BTS or any other Kpop groups' cover -

(i) DM me in Wattpad.
(ii) Send me your BTS book's title.
(iii) Send me whether the cover should consist of only one choosen member or all the members of BTS.
(iv) Send me the extra things you want me to write on your BTS cover.
(v) And lastly, send me type of BTS story you are writing (concept).

💜

❇️Important rules and regulations -
(i) Please be respectful.
(ii) Follow this account permanently.
(Unfollowing me after you receive your cover is plainly rude.)
(iii) Follow the steps for making requests correctly.
(iv) The story for which you make cover request should have atleast one chapter. Unpublishing your book right after receiving the cover is so deceitful.
(v) If you don't like a cover and ask me to make more then that's okay. I will make it but up to a certain point. So the redoing limit is 3 sets. In the first set, I may give you 3-5 covers and if you don't like any of them then I will make more, so we are on the 2nd set. If you don't the covers of 2nd set then we will go for the 3rd set. But if you don't like the 3rd set covers and want me to make more, then I am sorry I can't because you have reached your limit of 3 sets.
(vi) No shop hopping. You can request to another shop but make sure that it's a different book/story.

💜

Once I have made your customized cover, I will publish it as a chapter of this book and will also send it in the form of a link in your Wattpad DMs.

❗PLEASE DO NOT SCREENSHOT ❗

❗No requests for covers related to LizKook, TaeNie or any types of ships between male and female Kpop idols.❗

❗No requests for 18+ or 21+ BTS/Any other Kpop groups' books.❗

💜

❇️ Payments -
(i) You have to give me the credits for your cover in your description or inside your story.
(ii) Permanent follow.
(iii) Vote on any 2 chapters of this book.
(iv) Use the cover for atleast 1 week.
(v) And lastly add this book to your reading list.

That's it! Only 5 steps for payment.

💜

I will be sharing some sample BTS covers that I made earlier so that you will get an idea of my editing skills. Apart from BTS, I will also share some covers of other Kpop groups. I am trying my best to make good covers and I hope you all like it.

❗Updated Notice❗
I download the resources for the covers either from Pinterest or Google. I am unable to give credits to the rightful owners of the resources in the chapters of this book. I am really sorry for my carelessness. I will try to give the credits in the most recent chapters of this book. I hope you guys understand. And I again apologise for my mistakes.

Thank you,

- KJoon148