Ch :- 28 ☞☞ Kiss ☜☜

He started placing  wet kisses on Avu's neck to jawline. He slowly sucking the lower part of her neck.
She hit him softy .

Avu ( POV ) - I couldn't control myself when he so close to me .
So she turned towards Sid to face them .

( There's only microcentimeter gasps between their lips .) He placed his lips on Avu 's lips and started kissing her softly and passionately. Sid sticks his tongue on Avu's lower lip asking for entry which she was not allowing at first but later when he bit her lower lip she allow him to enter her mouth . He slowly explore every corner of her mouth with his tongue. Then with her own tongue explore every corner of his mouth . She was cupping his face . He slowly slipped his hand under her shirt running through her back got butterflies in her stomach.

Then slowly they break their kiss due to lack of air .
.
********************************* She was blushing hard that she could not look into his eyes directly.
He raise her face with his index finger.

Avu - Please don't kill me with ur look .
She just lost in those Hazel eyes.
Sid - ooh . So someone likes my eyes much .

Avu - so what I can do eyes are something in which I can't stop myself from ...
Sid - from what ?? ( Raising his eye brows).

Avu came back to reality.
Avu - actually ... No I don't like ur eyes.
Sid - but I haven't told ur name right ( giving a side smile )

Sid - so what u were saying ? Can't stop urself from what ? Say.....
.
.
*********************************
Stay tuned ..... They marriage is soon and the marriage is not the end it will be just the starting....😋
.
**********************************