Prologue

•Charli•

"Okay class, I got some good news." my instructor says

We all stop what we were doing and gave her our undivided attention. I was wondering what this good news could be.

"So I got a call yesterday afternoon from the manager of a boy band. They want to come in and learn some moves. I'm sure that everyone will really enjoy it. Hey saw one of our performances on YouTube and wanted to come here and meet us." She said

In my mind u was thinking about who this boy band could be. There are so many that would want to meet us.

Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Charli Langley. I am 19 years old and a Premed student at the University of Central Florida. However, dancing and music is a big part of my life. As you could tell before, I'm part of a dance group. Our group is called New Age. We are a hip hop dance group. Everyone in the group have basically grew up together. My best friend, Analiese Williams, joined when she was about 8 years olds. Ever since then we did everything together. We had so much in common. She did come from Ireland though. Well, she was born in the United States, but lived in Ireland till she was 7 years old. Then her parents decided to move back to the States.

Anyways, I come from a family of five. I have two older brothers who are super cool. Growing up, they were super protective of me. They still are pretty much protective over me. My family is super supportive of my dreams. They knew from a young age I loved dancing. I went through many phases of ballet, tap, jazz and eventually hip hop at the age of 6. Whenever I was upset it needed to get my mind off things, I went to dancing. To me dancing is a way to express your feelings just like writing it music. Don't get me wrong music is GREAT!

Well speaking of music that is another passion and get away of mine. I come from a musical family. My da knows how to the guitar along with my oldest brother. While my other brother plays the drums. My mom doesn't play an instrument but she sings. I sing and play the guitar. I have been talented since the day I was born.

I love a lot is singers and bands. My number one favorite is One Direction. They are basically heaven on earth. Their voices are amazing especially the voice of Harry Styles! I just love everything about him. I love One Direction all together.