Prologue

Natsu Dragneel, President of Fiore. Except he is the most childish President we have ever had.
He will eat with no manners, spin around in his office chair until he gets motion sick, and more. But even after all that, I still-

"PAUSE PAUSE" A commanding voice yelled as she pushed the pause button.

"Bring over the fourth wall" The same voice commanded.

You see your view of the paused screen slowly moving until you meet the face of a girl. She has long curly hair that is a dark brown at the top, and it fades into a light blonde at the ends. Her white skin making her gray-blue eyes pop, and she seems to be about 5'2.

"Hi, I am the Author-Chan, Jade. I am also Director-Chan, the one to give you information." She informs me with a smile.

"What happened?" Y/N asks her.

"I paused the book because I have to inform you of something" She says to me.

"Well anyways, I bet you are wondering what Lucy was about to say! Well, in order to find that out we should go back to the beginning when this all started." She gets up and walks to the controls for the book.

"One second" she mutters looking around the control panel.

"Ah-hah! Found it" she exclaims as she pushes a button that has two triangles pointing left. She presses the button and you see the book rewind to the beginning.

"Ok, now that, that is done. Make sure you are sitting down, or standing if that's what you prefer. You have something to eat and drink, because we need to be eating and drinking well in this time in our world. And that you are in a safe place where you feel comfortable." She smiles turning to look at me.

Jade gives a thumbs up and starts to move the fourth wall back to the book.

"PLAY" You hear Jade-Chan command, you see the book beginning to start.

Hi! This is a book I started a while ago, but only now decided to polish up and try to publish. It's not done yet, but maybe y'all will be able to help me finally finish it!!

Written: Unknown Date
Polished: November 15th, 2021