chapter 1.

My story starts in London in the Victorian era I am 13 years old now but 12 when the story begins. I was abandoned on the street by my mother when she went to go get groceries. My mother then had supposedly sold me to some strange men who wanted to use me for what god knows what. Then all of a sudden a handsome man jumped from a building and had saved me from being in their clutches and brought me back to a mansion in the middle of no where. I was surprised how nice and beautiful the mansion was I was impressed on the structure.  I was told to wait down stairs in a chair while he went to let the master of the house know I had arrived. was he expecting me how would they have known where I was and who I was?

                               Everything about my life is a lie I know it is but I just do not want to except what cards I have been given I want a better life. I would enjoy it if I was given another chance to show people I am not just a whores child. My mother may have been one but because she is doesn't mean I have to be. As I waited for the mysterious man to come back a kid walked up to me and asked my name. [put your name and or gender identity here]  I told him my name and my age and then he had told me something that confused me. Supposedly he was the master of the house he wasn't older then me by much. He then offered me to be able to stay here and even said he would allow me to continue my education.

                               I felt as though I was going to be a chess piece in his eyes but I did not care. I as a person could see that he was smarter then he appeared to be. As time went on I had just adjusted to my new routine. I now was to keep him company every morning and help him learn to sing. He found out that's how I use to make money and I can say his singing skill and acting are not the best. Hopefully I will like the house and discover more about myself  as time goes on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello my name is Mat I am the author of this story hope you like the sneak peak of what I am working on stay tuned its my birthday Sunday so I will be working on more after that.