I-Morphine

Death is the most certain things, to happen in humanity. Death however, is not the end of things. Death was a door to another world. The world of wonders, where you born anew. Another existence lost, one existence gained.

Just like Zeke, he lies on the bed in a hospital. Tubes and wires connected to his body, the tube keeping him alive. He lived a quite sinful life as most of people in his country said. He's a homosexual that got disowned by his own parents. He's all alone in this world. His boyfriend, well at this time the guy probably fucked his ex.

A nurse came into the room, checking that whether the man is still alive. She was reluctant to go in this section too. Not because people in this section are mostly dying. It's because of the sinful act that most people does in this place. She was sure that the people in this section went to the "Bad Place".

What happen if, Zeke died right now? Would he go there and face eternal punishment just because of who he is or because he fucked a man and got a sickness from him?

But what do we know about him. Zeke hasn't had any progress since last time he went there. He had no progress at all, it's like he's dying. But the truth is, he hasn't dead yet. So, where are souls go when we aren't awake?

There's a huge cracks in the room, inside the crack wasn't something you used to find when there's a crack. Inside of the crack is a void. The cracks grows bigger as the void started to swallow Zeke. He can do nothing about it. He's unconscious. His mind is somewhere else.

———

Zeke opens his eyes, he blinks couple of times before noticing that he's not on the hospital ground anymore. He's not somewhere anymore, he's in Nowhere now. "Am I dead?" Zeke said, asking himself.

He floated in the vast of nothingness. There's only white noise on his brain that keeping him sane. He keep asking on his mind about where he was now. Why there's nothing on sight yet he can see himself in the hospital gown. He can stare at his arm that slowly flowing blood through it. He can see his feet turned reddish from pale white.

Finally, there's something on sight, a bright light far away from him. Another bright light came to vision, and then another and them another light. It took Zeke for a while to notice that the bright lights was actually stars.

"Where am I?" He asked, his body still floating through space where stars is around them. Zeke pushes his hand through the nothingness of space and try to look around him. It's not easy because space are not water that he can maneuver easily.

When the boy turns he saw a planet, just like earth. But far more colorful and pretty. It's didn't took him long before Zeke realized his body got pulled towards the planet by its gravity. "What? No, no, no, no." Zeke trying to swim back to the space. He knows that falling that far could kill him.

He tried hard, doing everything he can to not get pulled in. But the gravity was stronger than him. At least this time. He fall freely and didn't resist the pull anymore. He got dragged closer and closer into the planet. The atmosphere didn't hurt him, surprisingly. But, he's hospital gown got burned by the friction in the planet atmosphere.

———

The nurse from the hospital went into the room. She push a code button and get out from the room she screams, "A patient has running away!" the security in front of her nodded and started to looking for the boy. But the boy were no longer in their universe.

———

Zeke fall freely from the sky. The planet surface looks magical. There's couple of Wyvern flying far away from him. "What? Where am I?" He said, as he glanced at the majestic Wvyern flying far away from him. He felt relieved that Wyvern didn't fly closer to him, it could've eat Zeke.