Well isn't this purrrfect

3rd person POV:

On a cold night 1 week before Christmas Eve the Hogwarts teachers went out into the muggle world for the annual Christmas celebration.

It took a bit for everyone to get out of the castle because Snape once again tried and failed to get out of the celebration.

The teachers all dressed up in their best Christmas formal wear, they were surprisingly shocked to see Snape had other colored clothing besides black in his wardrobe.
His outfit itself was shocking, instead of the billowing black robes he has on a mid length sleeve white button up shirt, which emerald green pants and a black belt, with his hair put up in a mid high pony tail. All in all he looked stunning.

Taking the knight bus to the muggle world they went to a buffet known as Golden Coaral. They ate enough to the point they felt they wouldn't need food for 3 weeks. Until they saw the desserts there.

Mcgonagall, professor Sprout, and madam Pomfrey were enjoying the cookies and ice cream. Dumbledore ate more gummy bears and gummy sharks than should be humanly healthy for a man his age. Snape enjoyed the hot chocolate raspberry ice cream, and proffered Flitwick and Trelawney just chowed down on the stuff they could cover in the chocolate fondue fountain.

After being nearly kicked out by the workers because it was closing time they thought it would be nice to go on a bit of a walk.

About 3 hours into their walk they hear a man shout at them, turning around they saw Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange, with both a male and female death eater they didn't know the names of running towards them with their wands out.
As soon as  Voldemort started saying the killing curse someone unknown to both parties yells out, "Catinnus Turnopillus!!"

Time skip 2 hours later: 2:40 am

With groans the adults all wake up, noticing that the world seems bigger than normal and their sight is better than it used to be, trying to get used to their sight Trelawney screams.

Looking at her they realize she is a cat and looking around sees everyone else as a cat to, freaking out the light and dark parties accuse each other of this predicament till Dumbledore quits them.

"SILENCE!!, Seeing that he got his desired reaction he continues to speak, " as we can all tell we're in a....furry situation, but that does not mean we go crazy over it and fighting will get us no where. Now to make sure we know who's who I'll call names and if your name is called you answer." Dumbledore says in a teacher like voice.

"Mcgonagall?" Dumbledore calls. "Here Albus" Mcgonagall says in a no nonsense voice. Dumbledore can't help but notice how her cat form is different from her animagus form. She has purple fur with forest green eyes.

"Snape?" Dumbledore calls out a little worried for the person he sees as a son

"Snape?" Dumbledore calls out a little worried for the person he sees as a son. "Here" drawls a bored monotone voice. Dumbledore relaxes a little before bursting out laughing at the state of Snape. Snape is a small black kitten with black eyes and looked adorable small.